Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I don’t get his role either, especially if he’s important enough to be included on the poster…unless they just put him there because he’s Kaddu’s son.

May be he has some illness and Maya would be making some sacrifices for that

Oh wow, that means it's not photoshopped they all have shot for the poster and looks like more are gonna be released.

Hiraj couple poster dedo yaar kaddu unclesmiley13

Main couple ke hi posters nahi hai🤷‍♀️I am waiting jaldi dedosmiley17

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/dudu-dudu-angry-dudu-fire-gif-11060480052352051105

Originally posted by: meandwho

I prefer these two to the original one, that one had Wahaj looking crestfallen. These two at least they look romantic smiley9

The above posters give periodic drama vibes smiley42I hope we'll get more posters in other outfits as well.

Anyways kaddu uncle ruins the posters with unnecessary filters to make it look like a patented geo show.

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

This one reminded me of how Haya hugged Murtasim smiley19 Haya ruined back hugssmiley7

We got only one hug in tb that too of third angle and hero and still it's etched in people's mind. Now that's how you make a mark with just a single scenesmiley14

Back hugs are patented to haya and murtusmiley42

Edited by Rashi23 - 9 days ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

The above posters give periodic drama vibes smiley42I hope we'll get more posters in other outfits as well.

Anyways kaddu uncle ruins the posters with unnecessary filters to make it look like a patented geo show.

https://x.com/Soulasad07/status/1833231698559177131 Pookie maharaj on smd title smiley36
chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Maya's character looks so depressed.
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

This one reminded me of how Haya hugged Murtasim smiley19 Haya ruined back hugssmiley7

Damn Haya for ruining back hugs for us 😭 But if I block her out of memory, I really like this picture.
chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Am I the only one, who was expecting little more from the posters. I need one for Hira and Wahaj!!
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

Am I the only one, who was expecting little more from the posters. I need one for Hira and Wahaj!!

haan i was expecting more especially after haseeb's post on all those film posters that inspire him. at least i thought maybe this time we can get away from 7th sky ka template and color palette. but so far it looks like a generic geo poster.