Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

ary does really good posters. it's diff for each show. geo ke posters kafi generic hote hain with similar color palettes in all posters.

But one good thing is that Geo doesn't mislead audience. If it was Ary, I doubt anyone apart from Mahaj would have been in the posters

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

But one good thing is that Geo doesn't mislead audience. If it was Ary, I doubt anyone apart from Mahaj would have been in the posters

Agreed at least I feel prepared for an ensemble cast. I’m still scarred by how misleading Mein’s first look, posters and OST was. Ayra was Zaid’s main love interest and she was nowhere to be seen.
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The only character whose importance I am not getting is Kadwani Jr. The main plot is pretty clear . Wahaj loves Maya and Hira loves Wahaj while Usama-Amar has some bond.

I don’t get his role either, especially if he’s important enough to be included on the poster…unless they just put him there because he’s Kaddu’s son.
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

I feel like the second one would’ve been better if they were looking into each other’s eyes
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

I feel like the second one would’ve been better if they were looking into each other’s eyes

I prefer these two to the original one, that one had Wahaj looking crestfallen. These two at least they look romantic smiley9

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So this is basically Fitoor 2.0. Usama is playing Wahaj's character, Wahaj is playing Faysal's character, Maya Hiba's & Amar Khan Kiran's character. They will turn Usama into a villain & apply 'shadi ke baad to mohabbat ho hi jati hai concept'. Hira mani ka pata nahi kya hoga, shayad Wahaj ki 2nd wife ban jaye. End me sab khush Usama nakhush.

Ary OSTs/teasers are like another MV which have nothing to do with the same. Either it's Main or Radd

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

This one reminded me of how Haya hugged Murtasim smiley19 Haya ruined back hugssmiley7

Kya yaad karwaa diya smiley22

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: meandwho

I prefer these two to the original one, that one had Wahaj looking crestfallen. These two at least they look romantic smiley9

yeah i prefer these too. the original one where wahaj was sad looked photoshopped. it was the first thing i saw on my tl and thought it was a fan made poster until i saw maya had also posted on her ig.