Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AKhan4953 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

I saw a fan made poster and was thrilled. This is the most anticipated Geo project and they are just not giving us anything...all I get is releasing soon from cast stories.

JN literally has only one story left to tie...the Sarfaraz track, but it has been so since start of the month. YT views are good, but TRPs dropped because they are dragging this to no end

So it must be Beyhadh the one that's ending
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I saw a fan made poster and was thrilled. This is the most anticipated Geo project and they are just not giving us anything...all I get is releasing soon from cast stories.

JN literally has only one story left to tie...the Sarfaraz track, but it has been so since start of the month. YT views are good, but TRPs dropped because they are dragging this to no end

There is the Kashmala track also to wrap up. We still don't know if she killed her first husband.

AKhan4953 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

There is the Kashmala track also to wrap up. We still don't know if she killed her first husband.

Yeah that's also what I think
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: AKhan4953

So it must be Beyhadh the one that's ending

Beyhadh mein bhi separation-reconciliation baaki hai
AKhan4953 thumbnail

Beyhadh mein bhi separation-reconciliation baaki hai

What do you mean by that ?

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: AKhan4953

What do you mean by that ?

Just that there's still the whole storyline of Madiha moving out, Affan realizing she was right and getting back with her, is yet to happen. It won't end soon.

Wed-Thrus is not as lucrative slot as Fri-Sat. I feel this will replace JN

AKhan4953 thumbnail

Just that there's still the whole storyline of Madiha moving out, Affan realizing she was right and getting back with her, is yet to happen. It won't end soon.

It is ending not so soon but maybe in a few weeks because I watch it so I would know and the next upcoming new episode 36 will be very interesting
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

What do you mean by lucrative? I thought ad rates are same on both W-Th and F-S. Some of Geo's top shows aired in W-Th slot. Tere Bin used to be W-Th. Khaie also. Fitoor too.

Wed-Thu is a lot less competitive at present while F-S, there is big competition with Nj and Jafa. Before, F-S used to be less competitive.

It would be a nice symmetry to have sMD come on W-Th as both TB and Fitoor aired on those days too. But I don't mind F-S either.

AKhan4953 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

What do you mean by lucrative? I thought ad rates are same on both W-Th and F-S. Some of Geo's top shows aired in W-Th slot. Tere Bin used to be W-Th. Khaie also. Fitoor too.

Wed-Thu is a lot less competitive at present while F-S, there is big competition with Nj and Jafa. Before, F-S used to be less competitive.

It would be a nice symmetry to have sMD come on W-Th as both TB and Fitoor aired on those days too. But I don't mind F-S either.

Yes it's more likely to replace JN
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

I meant to say competitive, I felt since there's a competition, it makes sense to air their best bets on a competitive slot

I don't have any preference as long as it airs "soon"