Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

jaannisar or bayhadh. But like wahaj said promos will be released from this month only

Humraaz will replace bayhadh

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

I don't think the team know the date.

With all the scandal surrounding KRQ right now, they might want the noise to simmer down before they release. Just speculating.

Tbh, I am not sure this will get any special attention in terms of promotions by the PH. I expect teasers to drop the standard 3 weeks before show will go on air.

Screenshot 2024-08-09 010714.png

I’m not expecting any special promotions either. I don’t see Wahaj as someone who participates in special promotions anyway. I’m really just waiting for some basic teasers to drop.

Like someone mentioned that Gentlemen is currently airing and I don’t think it’s received backlash. Who knows with KRQ, his situation could just get worse so better not to wait for that reason. Maybe they won’t use his name as much in promotions.

AKhan4953 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Humraaz will replace bayhadh

Oh yeah I remember I forgot sorry oh and a lot of people are saying that Beyhadh will end with a total of 41 episodes
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AKhan4953

Oh yeah I remember I forgot sorry oh and a lot of people are saying that Beyhadh will end with a total of 41 episodes

• If Beyhad has 41 episodes, it will end on 12 Sep. Will Humraaz be ready to air so soon?

How many episodes does JN have/end date?

• If JN has 53 episodes, it will end on 14 Sep
  • If JN has 51 episodes, it will end on 07 Sep
  • If JN has 49 episodes, it will end on 31 Aug

Since Geo standard is to release teasers 3 weeks before, teasers will have to drop in August anyways (anywhere between mid to late Aug depending on when it goes on air).

Edited by hypnotoad - 1 months ago
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I’m not expecting any special promotions either. I don’t see Wahaj as someone who participates in special promotions anyway. I’m really just waiting for some basic teasers to drop.

Like someone mentioned that Gentlemen is currently airing and I don’t think it’s received backlash. Who knows with KRQ, his situation could just get worse so better not to wait for that reason. Maybe they won’t use his name as much in promotions.

But Maya is the type to do promotions so she may convince Wahaj. who knows? I remember Yunhi was the first drama where I recall the leads having a pre-release interview (with Hassan). I don't think the producer or channel had any hand in it. Warna with other projects, there may be an iv mid-air or close to/after end. I personally do not like excessive promotions so I wish we do not get any ivs until later when we can actually get the actors to come and discuss the cktrs, their arcs, and story.

AKhan4953 thumbnail

• If Beyhad has 41 episodes, it will end on 12 Sep. Will Humraaz be ready to air so soon?

Since Geo standard is to release teasers 3 weeks before, teasers will have to drop in August anyways (anywhere between mid to late Aug depending on when it goes on air).

Ooh wow you've made a whole great big list yeah your right definitely 1 one of those about all of them 😅
AKhan4953 thumbnail

Oh I actually don't know if it's true or not but that's what some people are saying oh no one knows maybe it will be 55
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

But Maya is the type to do promotions so she may convince Wahaj. who knows? I remember Yunhi was the first drama where I recall the leads having a pre-release interview (with Hassan). I don't think the producer or channel had any hand in it. Warna with other projects, there may be an iv mid-air or close to/after end. I personally do not like excessive promotions so I wish we do not get any ivs until later when we can actually get the actors to come and discuss the cktrs, their arcs, and story.

Oh really? Maybe then. I would love that, just not holding my breath. But yes, there is a such thing as over promotion. I’d be happy with some good teasers that retain some mystery while not being misleading.
Edited by unicornhugs - 1 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Bayhadh might have 59 episodes

AKhan4953 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Bayhadh might have 59 episodes

Wait what really but there's not that much left now in the story well I mean maybe it's 59 or 60 ?