Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

When is JN ending ? I think it’s pretty much confirmed that SMD will replace that

Why does it seem like the director doesn’t know? I always thought these things were decided well in advance.

This project seemed to be given so much attention and importance. If I’m not wrong, this and Tere Bin’s announcements are the only ones on Kaddu’s instagram. Why would they take so long with it? Although I think Kaddu is production and maybe this is a channel issue. Anyways, I just don’t understand why nobody really knows when this will air.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Why does it seem like the director doesn’t know? I always thought these things were decided well in advance.

This project seemed to be given so much attention and importance. If I’m not wrong, this and Tere Bin’s announcements are the only ones on Kaddu’s instagram. Why would they take so long with it? Although I think Kaddu is production and maybe this is a channel issue. Anyways, I just don’t understand why nobody really knows when this will air.

Well the shooting just got over so may be they need time to edit. I guess Kadwani wants to ensure that nothing overshadows his son’s show.

Edited by 2RsFan - 1 months ago
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I don't think the team know the date.

With all the scandal surrounding KRQ right now, they might want the noise to simmer down before they release. Just speculating.

Tbh, I am not sure this will get any special attention in terms of promotions by the PH. I expect teasers to drop the standard 3 weeks before show will go on air.

Screenshot 2024-08-09 010714.png

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

I don't think the team know the date.

With all the scandal surrounding KRQ right now, they might want the noise to simmer down before they release. Just speculating.

Tbh, I am not sure this will get any special attention in terms of promotions by the PH. I expect teasers to drop the standard 3 weeks before show will go on air.

Screenshot 2024-08-09 010714.png

Gentleman is currently on air so it didn't affect the show maybe SMD is delayed for Jaan Nisar

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-afskYvlzL/?igsh=MWd4MG5kcjkybnVpbA==

Humsha is Bilal's employee so I wonder how they get into a relationship

AKhan4953 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-afskYvlzL/?igsh=MWd4MG5kcjkybnVpbA==

Humsha is Bilal's employee so I wonder how they get into a relationship

Ooh her name is humsha
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
AKhan4953 thumbnail
Wait so what is it replacing then ?
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AKhan4953

Wait so what is it replacing then ?

jaannisar or bayhadh. But like wahaj said promos will be released from this month only

AKhan4953 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

jaannisar or bayhadh. But like wahaj said promos will be released from this month only

Oh ok yeah it's more likely for it to come and replace Jaan Nisar