Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

I'm not sure if we suppose to talk about it here, but I think they made TB2 announcement to quickly and then quickly announced SMD. This was bound to happen. Anyways back to SMD, the show hasn't even started, and there is so much hate. But end of the day, it's gonna be the story that will decide its fate.

SMD was announced before TB 2 if I am not wrong

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anshvi

I'm not sure actually I need to double check on that.

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Yes I just checked it hehehe, just 20 days before TB2 announcement. The time gap was less. Anyways, the real audience who watches on TV or YT will decide its fate. All I know, I want to see teasers of other cast. I'm curious about Hira's role.

Edited by chai_chatter - 2 hours ago
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes I just checked it hehehe, just 20 days before TB2 announcement.

It was announced before and it was bound to launch. Plus other actors and the director himself are working on different projects so that targeted hate makes no sense. Anyway I hope SMD goes on to become a blockbuster and Wahaj will shine yet again ✨️

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

It was announced before and it was bound to launch. Plus other actors and the director himself are working on different projects so that targeted hate makes no sense. Anyway I hope SMD goes on to become a blockbuster and Wahaj will shine yet again ✨️

I don't doubt that, I think he will outshine everyone else.

7th Sky produced quite a few dramas post TB and SMD happens to be one of them. Not only Wahaj but rest of the cast have signed projects and are shooting for them. Be it Sabeena, or the director himself who is going to direct some show now and even Yumna who did Gentleman and soon will start shooting for another drama.

While I understand that fans are becoming impatient but then a few are completely irrational who think Wahaj must work only with one co-star and not do anything except for TB. That's not going to happen. That's completely unfair to Wahaj who is an actor is meant to do different projects, roles and work with different co-stars.

I don’t think anyone expects him to just work with one person. That’s absurd. He has worked with so many actors while the show was airing and after including Hania, Ayeza, Hareem, Durre, Mahwish, Tooba and Azeekah. Sure people can have their favorites or not, but as actors they have to work with a lot of others.

About the post, for many season 2 is bigger than SMD and was announced way before. Now that even SMD has been shot and is about to go on air, people want an update on the other thing. Of course SMD bhi dekhain ge but at least some follow up on a year old post is needed at some point. People are invested in that too.

Nope. He announced it as soon as Tere Bin ended. Check it out - end of post. This is JULY 2023

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuXM-aYSLsA/?igsh=bDY2c3BldWkxNTA5

Then he made another post back in November as well - which was again before SMD announcement

The December one was just where he posted photos with Yumna Wahaj and tagged the team. Otherwise ever since season 1 ended he had been talking about season 2. That’s why people are frustrated lol

He should have held off imo. Waited. It’s just casting a shadow on SMD now as a result

Edited by tgota92 - 2 hours ago
chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: tgota92

I don’t think anyone expects him to just work with one person. That’s absurd. He has worked with so many actors while the show was airing and after including Hania, Ayeza, Hareem, Durre, Mahwish, Tooba and Azeekah. Sure people can have their favorites or not, but as actors they have to work with a lot of others.

About the post, for many season 2 is bigger than SMD and was announced way before. Now that even SMD has been shot and is about to go on air, people want an update on the other thing. Of course SMD bhi dekhain ge but at least some follow up on a year old post is needed at some point. People are invested in that too.

Yup, they are just testing the fans at this point and backlash is bound to happen. Anyway ladies, I still think SMD will be fine as long as story is good.

Yup, they are just testing the fans at this point and backlash is bound to happen. Anyway ladies, I still think SMD will be fine as long as story is good.

I’m just trying to explain why people are frustrated with him. He’s announced it since July of last year. Ab bhi frustrated na hoon tou kab hoon lol. Btw this is not just happening under a SMD post , it happens under every single Kaddu insta post. Even his birthday photos have people screaming tere bin 2 in the comments smiley36

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: tgota92

I’m just trying to explain why people are frustrated with him. He’s announced it since July of last year. Ab bhi frustrated na hoon tou kab hoon lol. Btw this is not just happening under a SMD post , it happens under every single Kaddu insta post. Even his birthday photos have people screaming tere bin 2 in the comments smiley36

Will, I expect him as a producer to do something about it. I don't think online hate will affect SMD though. People who like Wahaj will watch it for him. I just hope their "soon" era ends soon hahaha.