Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

This is when they must have seen the grainy ones being circulated on sm....really sharam hi karlo thodi si

I thought they would at least release the teaser after making that post..but no...smiley24

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

I have been seeing a lot of unnecessary shade and useless comparisons on X on the YT views of SMD's first teaser since yesterday. Here is the data to set the record straight.

Instead of comparing with Green which has fewer subscribers, a better comparator would be YT views of first looks of other Geo/Ary/Hum shows. All in all, SMD's first look YT views are doing well, considering it has just been four days

Screenshot 2024-09-17 142255.png

Note: I may have missed FT2 first teaser but that still keeps SMD in top 10 list.

Also posted this in trp dt

If you don't mind me asking, do you work in entertainment industry? Bcz you are almost a pro in this & I don't understand a thing about views & trp. Hehe

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Who is Hira in all of this? It looks like she’s working for Wahaj at some point but they also show her dancing around at the wedding like she’s someone close to them. Is she related to Usama maybe?

Hira is also an employee who works under him. I think he would use her to get close to Sadaf and her family. Hira would actually fall in love with him but he won't care.

2RsFan thumbnail

I Screenshot 2024-09-17 142255.png

The top 3 belongs to Wahaj . I am sure SMD would join them too.

2RsFan thumbnail

Also we need to see more of Usama and Hira . All the BTS showed that they have decent and very vital roles. Or may be the makers don't want to spoil the story ?

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I didn't get the fixation on yt views either....I saw it first on X, and then on wahaj's insta...why would I watch it on YouTube when its available on sm

https://x.com/_styles_25/status/1836072508782424140

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Hira is also an employee who works under him. I think he would use her to get close to Sadaf and her family. Hira would actually fall in love with him but he won't care.

But who is she to Maya? She’s somehow connected to her.
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I didn't get the fixation on yt views either....I saw it first on X, and then on wahaj's insta...why would I watch it on YouTube when its available on sm

And even then, it’s doing well when you compare it to teasers. The views are still increasing
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I cannot stop laughing..its just a first look and ppl are already crying over views...na teaser aya na ost na episode..so pressed these stans are these days..tauba smiley36

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I Screenshot 2024-09-17 142255.png

The top 3 belongs to Wahaj . I am sure SMD would join them too.

Yeh sukoon kya kar raha hai inn sab main 😂

Oo i remember it actually had a good promo baki drama toh useless tha