Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

Of Wahaj? I'm afraid, the amount of hair gel they use, he is gonna start loosing his hair.

He has all the money in the world to get a hair transplant if anything like that happens, don't worry, take a chill pillsmiley17

Originally posted by: dennisdmenace

I have watched fitoor after Tere bin. He had me in the very first sofa scene where he was constantly flirting with the girl.( I forgot her name).

Also I had a problem with Meerab understanding and sympathising with everyone’s love but not reciprocating Murtasim’s feelings.

Let him have his love for once. smiley27

Screenshot_20240916-113604_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240916-113143_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240916-114122_YouTube.jpg

Wahaj was magical, and so charming in fitoorsmiley42Hamza was so madly in love with dilnasheen and I loved how he flirted with her, whispered I love you to her and was so soft with her, uff wahaj nailed the character.

I still go back and watch his scenes and everytime I see him, I feel butterflies in my stomachsmiley43

Yes please, even tb was ruined for me because meerab didn't reciprocate his feelings even in the last episode. For once, let our man have his lady love him dearlysmiley13

Edited by Rashi23 - a day ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Don't worry guys, unless it's KAM, the show won't have a sad endingsmiley14

Kaddu uncle is full romantic at heart. He'd make sure bilal baba gets his happy endingsmiley14

The poster where Maya is hugging him from behind...that one gives me hope that Saadaf ends up loving him smiley43

Any which way, Im so seated to see these two together....smiley41

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

I still cant believe we are making up theories on the storyline based on a single teaser and a grainy video taken by someone who couldnt hold camera straight smiley36

I love the excitement this project has smiley41

Edited by meandwho - 2 days ago
chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: a day ago

I have a question, has the writer ever given happy ending in his dramas?

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

I don't want to answer questions from people who would wish Wahaj's to lose his hair and hate on Maya smiley9

Originally posted by: meandwho

I still cant believe we are making up theories on the storyline based on a single teaser and a grainy video taken by someone who couldnt hold camera straight smiley36

I love the excitement this project has smiley41

I don't know why geo is being so lazy about the promotions. The hd teaser would have spread like wild fire and fans would have gone crazyyy.

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I don't know why geo is being so lazy about the promotions. The hd teaser would have spread like wild fire and fans would have gone crazyyy.

Some intern might have messed up the timelines, otherwise kaddu uncle releases everything in parallel, to then post about views in all platforms smiley36
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I had another theory, what if the dark scenes of him drinking or whatever are of his lifestyle before she enters his life. He talks about how she changed his life. Maybe he was going through something leading to this type of lifestyle and Sadaf enters his life and changes it.

Yes, there is a possibility. May be he was a brooding and closed from the world types. Marriage will bring in the change. Her beauty will be mesmerising. He will fall in love and discover that Sadaf is just doing her duties of wife but in her mind she loves someone else.

dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meandwho

I don't want to answer questions from people who would wish Wahaj's to lose his hair and hate on Maya smiley9

Hating Maya baffles me too. Why so much hate?

I am just manifesting and dreaming love and romance.

Give me angst, separation but no tragedy.