Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: strancho

Everyone is showering praise on X. As a standalone episode, I could appreciate a few scenes too. Surprisingly, RG was better than GK... lol, the standards are at an all-time low. DKP, do you expect a viewer like me to just hit the delete button and forget all the nonsense you've served so far? If so, could you please delete the episodes from Hotstar and acknowledge that they aren't part of the show? If it were just one or two bad tracks, I might let it slide, but you've been dishing out this crap for 1.5 years.

I signed up for this show to see the journey of a broken woman finding freedom with the help of a man who was willing to take a backseat so she could shine. But the success of that track led to its downfall. An online fandom emerged, and people got interested. That temporary character became permanent, reducing the show's value. To keep the parallel lead relevant, you could have created better stories. I guess even you knew people weren't interested anymore, so you made your female lead swing between her ex and her present.

The irony is that your shows, Bidaai and Rishta Gen 1, brought an end to Ekta's multiple marriages and other nonsense. Now, DKP is the torchbearer of toxicity. I wish I had ignored my curiosity the first time.

Reason for this rant: this came up on my feed 🤬
https://x.com/sobtian_pushp/status/1445626714067898377?s=46

@bold: Agree, in the scenes I saw she was good. In fact the place where she asked about Aadhya was actually good. Her acting felt real after a long long time.

But I am sure they'll be back to surri surri and tears tomorrow

1235990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TianaWrites

@bold: Agree, in the scenes I saw she was good. In fact the place where she asked about Aadhya was actually good. Her acting felt real after a long long time.

But I am sure they'll be back to surri surri and tears tomorrow

This is what stops me from appreciating anything about this show

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

The laughable part of today's episode was when the sadhu baba said 'hume laga inka koi nahi hai'... BapujiKiBeti replied 'Hey hey hey, inke sab hey, poora parivar hey... Bhai hey Bhabhi hey, hamari Beti....'smiley37

I thought Barkha Ankusss would be forgotten without a trace and never be mentioned again smiley39

Usse bhi zyada phunny:

“Main wo abhagan hoon jo pehle Radha se Rukmani bani aur phir Rukmani se Meera”smiley39smiley8smiley29smiley26smiley30

Matlab ye hi hai sab sab sab, aisi ek Devi nahi jo ye kehti hai main nahi hoon, upar se Yashoda aur Devaki dono kehti hai khudko!😑 Aur Abhagan? Sab kuch hote hue bechari banna tha isse aur ab abhagan bula rahi hai khudko.

Alag level ka God Complex hai iska! 😂

And while their acting is praised like crazy today by Nibbis, especially those who wanted to kill Aadhya and couldn’t stop cursing her, are saying today that MaAn ijj beckkk…inko toh yehi chahiye tha, that no Aadhya in equation and bass ye dono apna CringeMaAnce karte rahe! smiley39

Baki ka episode was faltu…that girl Nandita looks like a pain already, so uska koi sadakchaap Pati ya boyfriend bhi hai…ab iski story bhi dekhni padegi!

Best part of episode was - how well AnuRaj know each other, when Baa and Tosu made fun of Anuj’s bhikari state by literally calling him a bhikari and Tosu suspects him to be a lookalike, Vanraj says wo Anuj hi hai, Anupama usse pehchanne mein kabhi galti nahi kar sakti 😂

These two know each other so well 😂

Majnu ko dekhke lag raha hai, wo apne dukh dard mein mar raha hai, bhaad mein gayi Aadhya, kisi ko nahi padi uski😑

Edited by Dee-Dee - 2 months ago
ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Usse bhi zyada phunny:

“Main wo abhagan hoon jo pehle Rukmani se Radha bani aur phir Radha se Meera”smiley39smiley8smiley29smiley26smiley30

Matlab ye hi hai sab sab sab, aisi ek Devi nahi jo ye kehti hai main nahi hoon, upar se Yashoda aur Devaki dono kehti hai khudko!😑 Aur Abhagan? Sab kuch hote hue bechari banna tha isse aur ab abhagan bula rahi hai khudko.

Alag level ka God Complex hai iska! 😂

And while their acting is praised like crazy today by Nibbis, especially those who wanted to kill Aadhya and couldn’t stop cursing her, are saying today that MaAn ijj beckkk…inko toh yehi chahiye tha, that no Aadhya in equation and bass ye dono apna CringeMaAnce karte rahe! smiley39

Baki ka episode was faltu…that girl Nandita looks like a pain already, so uska koi sadakchaap Pati ya boyfriend bhi hai…ab iski story bhi dekhni padegi!

Best part of episode was - how well AnuRaj know each other, when Baa and Tosu made fun of Anuj’s bhikari state by literally calling him a bhikari, Vanraj says wi Anuj hi hai, Anupama usse pehchanne mein kabhi galti nahi kar sakti 😂

These two know each other so well 😂

Majnu ko dekhke lag raha hai, wo apne dukh dard mein mar raha hai, bhaad mein gayi Aadhya, kisi ko nahi padi uski😑

I feel , ek din bolegi saare 36 crore devta isme samaye hue hai. Suraj bhi mai, chaand bhi mai, taare bhi mai, mars bhi....

Mera ekaach question

Abhi tak toh yeh broken leg ke sath bhi fudak fudak kar mandir pahunch jaati thi..Aaj sabko auto mei kyun jaana tha. 50 yr hone ki khushi mei, mandir ud kar kahi aur chala gaya kya?

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Snowfally

Thanks for the update. Already had my fills of laughter on the ApMaAn punarmilan yesterday.

https://x.com/_oopeseo/status/1815219595395076128?t=VRhSJKOvs-VXgsVt6Vy1FA&s=19

Anooj in his wannabe Vanraj era. Can't sway my #AnuRaj heart.

bhikre hue baal is back! smiley7smiley22smiley24smiley5smiley44
1235990 thumbnail

lol so much for good acting. The storyline is so messed up they can’t entangle unless they clean the slate and start a new gen

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Another leap, I wonder who will stop combing their hair in the next leap.

There were no theories to steal from this forum. So, they have no clue what to show. That brings another leap. smiley37

Edited by SmithaRam - 2 months ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10

I feel , ek din bolegi saare 36 crore devta isme samaye hue hai. Suraj bhi mai, chaand bhi mai, taare bhi mai, mars bhi....

Mera ekaach question

Abhi tak toh yeh broken leg ke sath bhi fudak fudak kar mandir pahunch jaati thi..Aaj sabko auto mei kyun jaana tha. 50 yr hone ki khushi mei, mandir ud kar kahi aur chala gaya kya?

Haan, yehi Srishti ki rachyita hai 😂

Auto mein Bapuji gaye Nandita ki newborn ko apni goad mein leke aur bahana banaya bachchi choti hai na, arey to bachchi ko uski Ma ko kyon nahi de dete aur khud walking kyon nahi jaate, isi bahane morning walk ho jaati, waise bhi Bapuji ko problem dekhkar khisak jaane walk pe chale jaane ki purani aadat hai 😂

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Finally Maa ab senior citizen category mein aayegi. I hope no more excuses of reducing her age!