Anupamaa 22nd Jul 2024 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Episode Discussions

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 2 months ago

Hello friends ,

Welcome to the episode discussions thread .

Please remember to follow the forum rules .

Enjoy

The episode begins with Aasha Bhavan residents leaving for mandir , Babuji and the baby Asha n her mother in one auto, Bala n Indira in another auto n the rest in one .
as Sagar is driving Babuji and Asha’s mother , the lady gets alarmed as she notices her husband in another auto ; gets scared he might harm her or the baby , he has asked her to abort the child but hse decided to give birth . Sagar n Babuji calms he and reassure her . They al, reach mandir .

Anupama is looking for Anuj and locates the guy who plays the melancholic tunes on the flute . She is about to see him when she gets interrupted by the kids who are in playful mode . She loses track of the guy. Anupama is asked to join the Pooja Aarti .

Soon Pooja Aarti starts , baa and Babuji are seen looking at eachother as they perform Aarti for Radha Krishn. Toshu and Kinjal perform Aarti together, Dimly and Toshu are seen together , Indira and Bala smile at eachother as they perform Aarti . Anupama prays she meet her beloved Anuj . Anuj recollects past moment and is distraught.
baby Asha is in her mother’s arms , she accidentally slips on the we floor , the baby is thrown out of her arms and she is terrified n screams the baby’s name .
The baby falls in Anuj’s arms and Anupama to reaches to grab the baby .
Anupama notices Anuj n recognises him. He is alarmed n reacts violently on seeing her . He gets recollections of Ma A beautiful moments and he gets violent n refuses to acknowledge Anupama he moves away . Anupama calls out his name n identifies herself n reminds him of their relationship but he rejects her Mr tries tk move away , distraught Anupama screams his name . All persons in the mandir are concerned .They notice Anuj running away n Anupama running after him . Anuj and Anupama have a scuffle as he tries to move away while she hold on to him, refusing to let him go .
Anupama tells all the other pandora ji’s that this guy was Anuj Kodai, well known businessman , he was her husband , she asks him about their daughter Aadya , Choti , Anuj remains silent n refuses tk speak anything
Everyone wonders what happened between the two . Fami,y members are shocked to see Anuj in this state .

Precap

Anupama is dreaming that Anuj is hugging her n pleading her never again to leave him n go away .

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

No comments smiley3images (1).jpeg

Is the episode that bad? smiley6

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

There was absolutely nothing in the episode. Shameless Shahs and Aasaaaa Bhawan Tabela folk all arrived at the same temple. After one hit and miss sequence between Apmaan, the punarmilan finally took place when the newborn's mother slipped in such a way that the baby was launched high up, only to fall in the arms of #BhikhariWithMurli smiley37

Rest of the episode was the chase for the said Bhikhari with Murli with Anupamaa in a state of frenzy. Thankfully, he was on mute mode throughout but the precap unfortunately shows him talking so that'll be even more intolerable. Hoping that it's a dream sequence of #BapujiKiBeti and he stays on mute mode.

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

There was absolutely nothing in the episode. Shameless Shahs and Aasaaaa Bhawan Tabela folk all arrived at the same temple. After one hit and miss sequence between Apmaan, the punarmilan finally took place when the newborn's mother slipped in such a way that the baby was launched high up, only to fall in the arms of #BhikhariWithMurli smiley37

Rest of the episode was the chase for the said Bhikhari with Murli with Anupamaa in a state of frenzy. Thankfully, he was on mute mode throughout but the precap unfortunately shows him talking so that'll be even more intolerable. Hoping that it's a dream sequence of #BapujiKiBeti and he stays on mute mode.

Thanks for the update. Already had my fills of laughter on the ApMaAn punarmilan yesterday.

https://x.com/_oopeseo/status/1815219595395076128?t=VRhSJKOvs-VXgsVt6Vy1FA&s=19

Anooj in his wannabe Vanraj era. Can't sway my #AnuRaj heart.

Edited by Snowfally - 2 months ago
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

I saw few clips in X, Aadhya was mentioned. Maybe she'll be back this week or so? I feel dkp has deliberately kept her away to cool things in the Fandom about her because there's a whole lot of hate for the child.

These two should have never adopted. They could have gone around playing romeo/Juliet/Laila/Majnu and all that stuff. Why bother a child who could have been happy elsewhere?

All this reunion drama etc etc would have been much more tolerable without a child in the equation. A lot of things would have looked different but nope, they had to be mahaan and show social messaging on adoption and ruin the entire story.

Anupama didn't bother much about the child other than times when she self pitied herself or moaned about her woes. Anuj on the other hand, cared more about Anupamaa than the child. Now he can blame his accident for forgetting but truth is her happiness never mattered much to him.

Thinking back, I feel, It was all about himself. He adopted her because he was adopted and somehow adopting this child(who looked and behaved exactly like his Anu and even shared her name) eased his sense of gratitude towards his adopted parents. He went to Mumbai because Anupama placed a bad bet and he had to show everyone his daughter was important and he was angry thats why he came back at the first opportunity. He went to Amreeka because Anu left him and not because he was angry, he had no choice. He reunited with her the minute Shruti left. See, it was all about his feelings for Anupama and nothing about the child.

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Snowfally

Thanks for the update. Already had my fills of laughter on the ApMaAn punarmilan yesterday.

The laughable part of today's episode was when the sadhu baba said 'hume laga inka koi nahi hai'... BapujiKiBeti replied 'Hey hey hey, inke sab hey, poora parivar hey... Bhai hey Bhabhi hey, hamari Beti....'smiley37

I thought Barkha Ankusss would be forgotten without a trace and never be mentioned again smiley39

Edited by ShahH8er - 2 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Episode was really boring. Matlab I would prefer working today than even writing shit about this episode

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Anuj is trying to run away from panvati but she is holding him back to curse his already accursed life again.
IamRaj96 thumbnail

I quit.... Mere se nhi dekha jata yeh thirdclass show 🤣🤣

1235990 thumbnail

Everyone is showering praise on X. As a standalone episode, I could appreciate a few scenes too. Surprisingly, RG was better than GK... lol, the standards are at an all-time low. DKP, do you expect a viewer like me to just hit the delete button and forget all the nonsense you've served so far? If so, could you please delete the episodes from Hotstar and acknowledge that they aren't part of the show? If it were just one or two bad tracks, I might let it slide, but you've been dishing out this crap for 1.5 years.

I signed up for this show to see the journey of a broken woman finding freedom with the help of a man who was willing to take a backseat so she could shine. But the success of that track led to its downfall. An online fandom emerged, and people got interested. That temporary character became permanent, reducing the show's value. To keep the parallel lead relevant, you could have created better stories. I guess even you knew people weren't interested anymore, so you made your female lead swing between her ex and her present.

The irony is that your shows, Bidaai and Rishta Gen 1, brought an end to Ekta's multiple marriages and other nonsense. Now, DKP is the torchbearer of toxicity. I wish I had ignored my curiosity the first time.

Reason for this rant: this came up on my feed 🤬
https://x.com/sobtian_pushp/status/1445626714067898377?s=46

Edited by strancho - 2 months ago