What are the Writers are thinking when they are writing the show

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

1) So where is Aaadhya? She could of left without informing them. Lets break them before I leave and never come back.

2) First Indian show in the entire Universe that every leap she looks the same, normally there is a big transitions maybe its was only in the 2005-2015 era.

3) Vanraj really needs a love angle, I am tired of seeing Anupamaa failed relationship. Vanraj needs love angle and needs to stop being a SAAS too Tapesh.

4) Why have they ruined Anuj... big business man legit who is handling his business. He is on the street with a damn flute

5) DKP has all this money for stupid extra casts for no reason. But they cannot bring Barkhaa,Kinjal mother and Adhik again.

Stop wasting money and bring back OG casts

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1235990 thumbnail

They aren’t thinking at all. That’s the main problem smiley37

They are thinking, "how do we make TRP audience cry some more 🤔"

Every issue starts here.

1170976 thumbnail
The entire plot after american leap has been so bad that I believe writers are actually thinking but about how to write the worst tracks of itv ever and I trust them enough that there will be worse leaps waiting for us in future
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This is what they are thinking.

https://tenor.com/UJmP.gif

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Is it a writer's brain or what 🤔😝

--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They are not thinking they are just writing some random tracks.smiley36

Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Exactly. In daily soaps, content needs to be changed weekly based on ratings. Since makers cannot follow a fixed storyline to maintain ratings, writers must churn out content within tight deadlines. In the process, the story goes haywire. The dialogs, previously shown facts, timelines, and character graphs are modified at will to suit the current narrative.

But the trp audience just needs drama. They are least bothered about logic or coherence in the story. Anupama continues to be the #1 show even if absolute ratings have dropped over a period.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Aadhya didn't break these two selfish characterless people...They were broken apart by their obsession only..

RainbowBlisss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Same same drama dekhke bore hogaye hain ham. Agar inhone Anupama ki journey dikhaayi hoti tou accha chalta show.