would their spouses still got married to them ? - Page 5

Poll

If Anant and Arpita would not have been from Salman & Ambani families...

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: desigal90

No. It’s plain and simple. Radhika is a conventionally pretty girl and Anant is…well he seems like a sweet man. I’ll leave it at that. But then we have many sweet men who don’t get beautiful girls because they aren’t the best looking.And same with Arpita. Both these couples are so extremely mismatched you know the significant others went for something other than looks.

ya, they are rare breed who looked only at andar ki sundartasmiley17smiley36.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Looks might not be an overarching factor... but someone cant be outright repulsive or ugly. Most people have certain minimum thresholds on that front. Radhika could have gotten a lot of other rich dudes who would have been good looking too. Yes, they might not have been as rich as Anant, but they would have exceeded most people's wealth threshold... and given her all the material things any girl could ever want... So, I cant really figure her out. Maybe she has a kink for guys shaped a certain way?smiley2

As for Arpita's husband Ayushman, uski matt mari gayee thhe. Buddhi bhrasht. What else can we say? smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: e1t53e

I know right. It has to be family pressure that made Anant marry Radhika. Poor guy!😩

In the contrary to me...it seems that Radhika is someone he feels very secure with...more or less one of those who support his strengths and try to make him feel good...(but actually, we only can get personal impressions and I guess, they varie with the own experience).

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

I hope u r calling both ayushman n radhika 'gold digger'

You misunderstood, dear...I mean the mentality of those members who think of certain couple-parts in this way, not the mentality of the partners in marriage smiley1

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

The intricate factors involved are hard to explain, but simply getting these two personality extremes together is hard ... organically! smiley4

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: infinity101

I know looks are subjective but I think she is very pretty with a lovely smile smiley27smiley36

The smile is probably the highlight of her face. But you have to take into consideration that she can probably afford the best dentist. The best cosmetic teeth whitening. The best makeup artist. The best hairstylist. The most expensive clothest. The best stylist. God knows how many cosmetic procedures that are made to look as natural as possible. How many women in the world who hypothetically could afford all that would look prettier then her after spending as much money on themselves? She is too pretty for Anant for sure. Even though this is what Anant looked like when they first met.

Anant Ambani-Radhika Merchants latest photo is viral on internet — Check out | News | Zee NewsAnant Ambani-Radhika Merchant wedding: Celebrations to begin with a cruise from Italy on May 29 - BusinessToday

Anant Ambani-Radhika Merchant Wedding: Check Soon-To-Be Married Couple's Love Story Ahead Of Their Wedding | Anant Ambani-Radhika Merchant Love Story | How Did Anant Ambani-Radhika Merchant Meet | Anant Ambani-Radhika Merchant Relationship

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Clochette

Looks aside, Anant seems to be on the spectrum and I mean no disrespect. He seems to be a genuine, kind guy though. Radhika would not have married him if he were not a Ambani.[/QUOTE]

And you know that because...

Ofcourse I dont know it for sure. I am just giving my opnion just like the rest. Duh

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

Radhika is no catch herself. She isn't pretty.

Arpita and Whatshisface,well no. He wouldn't have.

Anant and Arpita better looking than their other halves...? I am sorry but you clearly live on a different planet 🤣

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

Anant and Arpita better looking than their other halves...? I am sorry but you clearly live on a different planet 🤣

Well ..😆. Anant is better looking face-wise. He has a handsomish face but the obesity and hair loss make him look like the unattractive one. Radhika on the other hand has a goofy face. At best she looks 'sweet'. She looks like a child. She looks like a character from Shakalaka Boom Boom ( Edit :- It's one hell of a hypothetical but it can be argued that Anant would look nice if he lost weight and got a hair transplant whereas I don't see that happening unless she visits Aditi Hydari's surgeon )

Arpita yes;her face has personality. It's pleasant in a distinct ,endearing way. Personally I don't find her weight a problem but I can see why others would find that unattractive. Her husband is very ..he's handsome for a billboard . Not handsome enough for you to check him out twice at the doctor's lobby. He looks like one of those hundreds of guys who used to go to Mumbai hoping Muzzammil Ibrahim would quit modelling and they'd stand a chance. To put it crudely ,sure ,I'd **** him but I wouldn't want to draw him or dream of him if you get what I mean.

Edited by SavitaBarbie - 2 months ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

Anant might be slightly good looking disregarding his weight. But Arpita's husband is no catch.