would their spouses still got married to them ? - Page 4

Poll

If Anant and Arpita would not have been from Salman & Ambani families...

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1169321 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

His dada too.

Also has a big business in Delhi.

Radhika herself is rich.

It isn't like Radhika or Aayush comes from poor or middle class families.

They aren't rich as their partners but wayyy richer than normal Indians.

Aayush's family is richer and more influential than his wife's family for sure

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

that was so clear...the typical 'gold-digger' thinking here...no surprise smiley36

I hope u r calling both ayushman n radhika 'gold digger'
Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Agree there! Who is dumb enough to copy a speech at an Ambani wedding and think they will not be caught? How difficult is it to come up with your own speech? Hire a speech write if you are that dumb? They will at least come up with something original!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WRIjoSrtXM

may be she hired a writer n that writer copied the speech 😂
Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Aayush's family is richer and more influential than his wife's family for sure

Politicians will always be more influential then actors. & Aayush family ones are veterans.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Agree there! Who is dumb enough to copy a speech at an Ambani wedding and think they will not be caught? How difficult is it to come up with your own speech? Hire a speech write if you are that dumb? They will at least come up with something original!

I totally forgot about this.

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think it would have been possible without shit of tons of money in bank and that celebrity kind of fame. Talking specifically about these Ambanis. Considering Anant's physical appearance, had he not been a Ambani son, no one would have batted an eye on him.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ofcourse not, if arpita wasn't salmans sister ayush would never have married her, he only married her to get connected to salman and to become an actor.

And radhika married anant becuase not only are they the richest family in Asia, but they are a family that is also interested in the fame and glitz/glamour, the family is known and famous worlwide and now radhika is also famous becuase of them. Just look at how they were welcomed in jamnagar after their wedding, look at how even the biggest stars give them so much respect and do whatever the ambanis ask them to do, and now radhika is given that respect and importance. So its not just about the money, it's about everything else aswell that comes with the ambani name.

There are many billionaires and millionaires who nobody knows about, but the ambanis made sure to make themselves famous worldwide, and radhika is enjoying everything that comes with it.

Edited by zara321 - 2 months ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: naaznin

Girls n their families don't go for looks mostly. They want well settled n good nature spouse. So radhika n anant would have still worked out.

Ayushman n Arpita I feel wouldn't gotten married as ayushman n his parents would have gone for better looking girl.

Maybe in olden days. Now after the kdramas and BTS wave in India, looks are highly important for girls as well. The standard is high now.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Enough said ! I don't think Radhika is stunning or anything. She is average or slightly above average glammed up with most money anyone can. Same cannot be said for Anant.

Radhika Merchant and Rohan Malhotra : Ex or School Bestfriend? - Anant Ambani Wedding

I know looks are subjective but I think she is very pretty with a lovely smile smiley27smiley36
SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly ! Strange that nobody told her it's a bad idea. These people have the worst PR people they could possibly hire.