would their spouses still got married to them ? - Page 3

Poll

If Anant and Arpita would not have been from Salman & Ambani families...

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

You seriously think Anyone would have married Arpita if she wasn’t Salman sister? She has so many of Salman properties in her name so yeah there goes your answer.

Same goes for Radhika/Anant. If he wasn’t Ambani she would have never gone for him.

Chalo koi toh such bola...

Always refreshing to see people not acting like angels or talking as of some ideal bookish scenarios

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sharaban

Chalo koi toh such bola...

Always refreshing to see people not acting like angels or talking as of some ideal bookish scenarios

So you telling me people actually think Arpita would have gotten a decent guy if she wasn’t Salman’s sister smiley36
sharaban thumbnail

So you telling me people actually think Arpita would have gotten a decent guy if she wasn’t Salman’s sister smiley36

Lol....

Word Count: 1

1169321 thumbnail

Sharma guy is son of a minister

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Tanya yar mujhe tumhara green colour kafi acha lg rha. This is so Dazzler wala colour. Mujhe yhi chahiyesmiley19
Edited by BhataktiJawani - 2 months ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Sharma guy is son of a minister

His dada too.

Also has a big business in Delhi.

Radhika herself is rich.

It isn't like Radhika or Aayush comes from poor or middle class families.

They aren't rich as their partners but wayyy richer than normal Indians.

sharaban thumbnail

Tanya yar mujhe tumhara green colour kafi acha lg rha. This is so Dazzler wala colour. Mujhe yhi chahiyesmiley19

For that you need to get yourself blocked for a fresh start 😅

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Enough said ! I don't think Radhika is stunning or anything. She is average or slightly above average glammed up with most money anyone can be. Same cannot be said for Anant.

Radhika Merchant and Rohan Malhotra : Ex or School Bestfriend? - Anant Ambani Wedding

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 2 months ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

Radhika is no catch herself. She isn't pretty. Sounds and acts dumb. She's as socially awkward as him. She's not 'settling'. Best case scenario she would have found somebody a little less heavy. The weight aside Anant is the better looking one, face-wise. However I can't imagine why an educated woman with means would marry into that freaky family that treats daughters in law like zoo animals. It's gotta be the Ambani name.

Arpita and Whatshisface,well no. He wouldn't have. I hate saying there's no way he genuinely fell for her , but there's a high likelihood of Salman being the reason.I find her good looking. Not in an everybody is beautiful and unique way. She really does look nice even though she looks a bit older than her real age. If I were a photographer I'd rather click her than him. He's a generic looking chikna. There's no way to put it without it sounding like a backhanded compliment but imo she's the better looking one. But I doubt he feels that way .

Agree there! Who is dumb enough to copy a speech at an Ambani wedding and think they will not be caught? How difficult is it to come up with your own speech? Hire a speech writer if you are that dumb? They will at least come up with something original!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WRIjoSrtXM

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 2 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

Girls n their families don't go for looks mostly. They want well settled n good nature spouse. So radhika n anant would have still worked out.

Ayushman n Arpita I feel wouldn't gotten married as ayushman n his parents would have gone for better looking girl.

no. Many girls n their families care about looks also along with wealth n good nature if the girl herself is good looking. I won't marry a man whom I don't find good looking no matter how rich n good natured he is.