Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Why to go for another marriage when they already married.... what's the need to show married couples marriage again?

Edited by Jhanak1234 - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Abhimaan are not married now as marriage annulment papers are approved by the judge.

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Abhimaan are not married now as marriage annulment papers are approved by the judge.

If divorce or annulment couple change their mind after separation, they don't need to get married again. They just have to test out the divorce papers and start to live again. In case law they become husband and wife again after paper tear out.

This is happened because according to Hindu marriage rituals you can't take again phere with same person.

That's why I'm asking, why?

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

They didn’t have a grand wedding last time with family members involved that’s why.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

You don't ask questions on number of marriages in yrkkh

Mayurana thumbnail
But Armaan and Abhira had a court marriage so they hadn't done any rituals of wedding so it's logical for them to have a proper wedding na
sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I really feel they should have a court marriage just like Saathiya movie !! Sabse chupkar

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago
Seeing rohit's obsession for ruhi and fearing for his health, kv will pretend to accept abhira-armaan and will get them married so ruhi won't have any chance to get back with armaan (as of now). Then after rohit becomes capable of handling firm on his own, she will kick both armaan and abhira out of ph using some sketch made by her very own pyaara jamai sa....I am getting a gut feeling that this is what is gonna happen...
Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Seeing rohit's obsession for ruhi and fearing for his health, kv will pretend to accept abhira-armaan and will get them married so ruhi won't have any chance to get back with armaan (as of now). Then after rohit becomes capable of handling firm on his own, she will kick both armaan and abhira out of ph using some sketch made by her very own pyaara jamai sa....I am getting a gut feeling that this is what is gonna happen...

Soud interesting... Mach better, if Abhimaan stay separately