Arjun Rampal

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I gotta agree with you

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

And we have people fangirling over Vicky pubes beard Kaushal, Ranveer chichora Singh and Taha Shah now

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

And we have people fangirling over Vicky pubes beard Kaushal, Ranveer chichora Singh and Taha Shah now

I am tired of people bashing Vicky Kaushal, and I honestly think its because of his complexion. Why for y'all only Hrithik, Sid, Tiger and light-skinned heroes are hot? Some of us like our chocolate.

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmm well..
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Briaahna

nah both on same level...shah looked as hot in his early outing like deewana.

bhai's charm in his early movies like MPK, HAHK, khamoshi, saajan, many more, endless list...beats the charm of all bollywood actors.

same goes for shah, that charm from from the word go...khkn, deewana, DDLJ, Darr, baazigar, pardes, ..unmatchable. there is a reason they have such fan flowing.

i rank their charm even higher than hritiks. pls smack me when i say i found shah more hot than hritik in kg3.

yes they are oldies now, looking terrible at times..oh pls shah ,pls let that awful ponytail go ...it looks terrible. they deffo not aging as well as akki and anil k, but their charm for years ...nah no comparison. todays actors pales in comparison.

my mom never ever used to miss their movies on big screen, i really tried hard to brain wash her, but didn't work.

Well duh! Hrithik does not have any charm. He and charming are oxymorons..when he speaks you feel like you are watching paint dry..boring and dull and even worse when he tries to be funny. Shah being hotter than HR in K3G is not a very uncommon opinion coz personality MATTERS!!

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

No one at the moment.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Well duh! Hrithik does not have any charm. He and charming are oxymorons..when he speaks you feel like you are watching paint dry..boring and dull and even worse when he tries to be funny. Shah being hotter than HR in K3G is not a very uncommon opinion coz personality MATTERS!!

I thought I was the only one who never thought Hritik was handsome smiley36 The most overrated actor as far as looks are criteria smiley14
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

They both were attractive in their own ways. Sallu had the looks and swag while Shahrukh had the charm and spontaneity!

Edited by infinity101 - 2 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cougarTown

IKR. I don’t get the hype over Hrithik’s looks here tbh, sure he isn’t bad looking by any means, but he’s just umm so I don’t know boring?