Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

The number of chances AB JR gets till date is astounding. Alia toh bina wajah badnam hai. AB Jr is the epitome of being a privileged nepo kid. He had like 14- 15 flops in a row since debut.

bold: no

Even his father had many flops in a row...so what? That doesn't make him a bad actor. Abhishek may not be a 'star', this neither makes him a bad actor...

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

Hmm still hrithik became a huge success story unlike abhishek who completely faded away…

Do you think it’s because abhishek lacked the looks and charisma of a movie star? smiley24 And dare I say…abhishek also doesn’t fit the Indian beauty standards either 🤷

I will still chose AB jr over hrithik any day

Preitypretty thumbnail
Except srk be srs
TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Clochette

bold: no

Even his father had many flops in a row...so what? That doesn't make him a bad actor. Abhishek may not be a 'star', this neither makes him a bad actor...

No he is not bad. He is decent enuf. The comparison with HR was irksome.

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Judging by the replies, maybe Jhanvi needs to hang around for another 20 years before people start calling her good and overlook her lack of talent because her mom was such a huge star. Lol, the way people defend the worst examples of nepotism just because they act with their favorite stars needs to be studied.

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Judging by the replies, maybe Jhanvi needs to hang around for another 20 years before people start calling her good and overlook her lack of talent because her mom was such a huge star. Lol, the way people defend the worst examples of nepotism just because they act with their favorite stars needs to be studied.

It would be difficult to get an objective result as - like looks - also the perception of acting chops are quite personal...

So, you probably may value Abhishek's acting with another 'note' than I do (or someone else does)...but making the assumption, it is "because they act with their favorite stars" is just that - an assumption smiley2 (imo, not worth the time to get studied smiley16)

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Isnt Suhana dating Agastya? Did you connect the dots ?

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

It would be difficult to get an objective result as - like looks - also the perception of acting chops are quite personal...

So, you probably may value Abhishek's acting with another 'note' than I do (or someone else does)...but making the assumption, it is "because they act with their favorite stars" is just that - an assumption smiley2 (imo, not worth the time to get studied smiley16)

Even if we overlook his acting skills or lack thereof and the fact that he's ruined multiple movies that could have launched other actors' careers, he's still the worst product of nepotism by far. Unlike other star kids like Uday Chopra and Sonam, who stepped back when things didn’t work out, he keeps getting good roles just because he’s Amitabh’s son. He has no box office record to speak of and zero screen presence. Comparing him to Hrithik is ridiculous considering Hrithik has more screen presence in his toenails than Abhishek has in his entire existence.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Comparing him to Hrithik is ridiculous considering Hrithik has more screen presence in his toenails than Abhishek has in his entire existence.

Jesus, the day of reckoning has arrived. Abhishek’s mug being compared to Hrithik is sheer blasphemy.

Clochette thumbnail

I don't compare Abhishek to any other actor...not even to his father...he's a person of his own (although his father didn't shy away to give his thinking about his son a negative touch).

However, your impressions are yours and I respect them even though I contest them smiley1