Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago
Usko karz ke paise bhi toh pay krne hai na😜
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Bhabhiji bk to ph where she belongs (she will eventually right?) , abhira bk to out house where she belongs ..

The only way kaveri agrees to shadi is rohit blackmailing her with ruhi and his shadi ..obvio ruhi ka one track mind will stop when Arman is legally & full n final married to abhira ..

Ye sab toh theek hai but considering how they take a turn in every 4 epis , there's abs no coherence in the chars or story, I can say that....hhmmm somebody will die very soon smiley37

coz ye sab nautanki between abhira Arman rohit and ruhi will max culminate into abhiman ki shadi with functions , what after that ? There will be nothing to show 🥱

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Bhabhiji bk to ph where she belongs (she will eventually right?) , abhira bk to out house where she belongs ..

The only way kaveri agrees to shadi is rohit blackmailing her with ruhi and his shadi ..obvio ruhi ka one track mind will stop when Arman is legally & full n final married to abhira ..

Ye sab toh theek hai but considering how they take a turn in every 4 epis , there's abs no coherence in the chars or story, I can say that....hhmmm somebody will die very soon smiley37

coz ye sab nautanki between abhira Arman rohit and ruhi will max culminate into abhiman ki shadi with functions , what after that ? There will be nothing to show 🥱

hum log bhooke baithe hi taras rahe hi lekin madhav ki nahi de rahe hi 🤣🤣 koi aur hi udega toh
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kuch zyada hi positivity chal raha hai show mein. The calm before the storm ⚡️

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

I am not blaming abhira hear. .. seriously viday and madhav akal nahi .. Abhi abhi dadi discharge huva toh dadi ki pass nahi reha hai kya .. Vidya badi badi bathe bolthi thi .. only abhira has to send them , pack their back smiley44smiley44smiley44

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Kuch zyada hi positivity chal raha hai show mein. The calm before the storm ⚡️

if they show much romance it's for next breaking 🤣yrkkh style it's.
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: parusmiley

I am not blaming abhira hear. .. seriously viday and madhav akal nahi .. Abhi abhi dadi discharge huva toh dadi ki pass nahi reha hai kya .. Vidya badi badi bathe bolthi thi .. only abhira has to send them , pack their back smiley44smiley44smiley44

i didn't like that scene. Abhira is behaving as if she is born through madhav and vidya and Ghar jamai is arman. Madhav and vidya have no dimag nor anything on dadi who came back from hospital. Did dadi leave her kids on road when they were sick. Is this an d mother is taken care by the elder son of that house and his wife is following him. This bit proves madhav is nikamma as son or father or hubby. Vidya in her moh maya to hold her pati is not getting anything on head. And the just came girl is ordering them to go from her house 🤐. Kiska ghar kaunsa ghar. And her badbad immediately near the entrance. Mannu chachu and vidya gave ishara orelse another heart attack to dadi immediately 🤗. When to speak when not to speak😏. Amd and that outhouse is 50 kms away from their mansion. Some waste bits shown to show useless madhav again. Abhira beta tum akeli hojavoge. Did he not leave ar alone in that house or left rohit to his karma. What did he do as a father. Seeing him on screen my blood boils. In all these she has to show her mahanta to dadi that see I am sending your son and bahu to you. Dadi said correct mujhe koi mercy nahi chahiye. Then she said aap ka haq. I am saying na this girl started haq and her void shadi is shown. She started saying ar ka haq and rohit entered. Now its madhavs haq. I will soon run away from haq word 😜
Edited by Mehersudha - 3 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Just a random question..

If..n If...Arman and abhira got married ainvayi after her confession , would they be married now or not ?smiley5

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

"Jab tak Armaan-Abhira ki shaadi nahi ho jati meri umeed zinda rahe gi" self-respecting businesswoman Ruhi devi gsmiley42

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

"Jab tak Armaan-Abhira ki shaadi nahi ho jati meri umeed zinda rahe gi" self-respecting businesswoman Ruhi devi gsmiley42

forget ummeed..now her husband only is zinda smiley37
Edited by sharadrocks - 3 months ago