Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 3 months ago

my review for the epi will be on this thread frm now on smiley36 Coz sab kuch hi bakwas hai toh ..

Frm shadi hai to no shadi to shadi hai to no shadi , mazak hai kya smiley39 only in yrkkh land , the annulment happens without the signature of husband wife smiley39

But last 2 epis were owned by fufasa and kaveri smiley16 mast scene dono ke..I'm amazed how much fufasa loves kaveri smiley37 masa ko kuch ho gaya toh , arre bhai ho gaya toh tumhari toh saas hai tumhe kya?smiley37

The hospital fight was funny 😁

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Nikama hai . useless fellow he is ... His voice raises for abhira only why the stupid can't take stand for armaan and rohit toh naam bhi nahi leta ...

Please change his name from Madhav to "Maasa's minion" . Yrkkh legacies forget sons for daughters but these two (Dadisa and beta) forgets sons for daughters in law. I can't imagine what Abhimaan's first child (definitely a boy) gonna be put through in future 🥶🥶🥶

Edited by Shineeeee - 3 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Please change his name from Madhav to "Maasa's minion" . Yrkkh legacies forget sons for daughters but these two (Dadisa and beta) forgets sons for daughters in law. I can't imagine what Abhimaan's first child (definitely a boy) gonna be put through in future 🥶🥶🥶

he will be raised in ruhis godh 🤣🤣 if they follow ghum or some other if they follow s3 style

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

he will be raised in ruhis godh 🤣🤣 if they follow ghum or some other if they follow s3 style

I can only imagine what he will turn out to be then??? May be like ansh of kyunki... Ruhi ki parvarish sirf lust hi sikha sakti haismiley37
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

I can only imagine what he will turn out to be then??? May be like ansh of kyunki... Ruhi ki parvarish sirf lust hi sikha sakti haismiley37

woh rahega baad mein story mein ya udega kisko pata🤣

Naya_31 thumbnail

Yeh Ruhi ke whitewash ke liye new Rohit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Ruhi k whitewash k liye nhi more like how to make abhira the detective and put Arman to use cause bohut hogya rona dhona itv bahu is #1 detectives in the world.

And this drama is also soo feeka lmao the way ar was shocked when kaveri was like chose me or abhira and he started to beg Bhai tujhe pata hai na she hates you and your wife itna kyu drama. You want to marry go against her itna girgirana then hospital mein tamasha.

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Manisha chachi has 2 elder kids why she speaks like a kid always with kiddish tone they can modulate it as per the age of character in show. When she speaks she jumps and says dialogues. Was it needed?

maa sa...main main...aap aap ..kyuuUUU oh man did i mention i hate that lady? No? She's sooo annoying than the cousins

Isko har chees mein bolna hota hai, she's the actual defense lawyer har chiz mein che che pe pe. Lady just stfu maze dekho na side se. Tumme aukat to hai nhi to support someone fully one sided drama karo and footage lo. She's like big boss contestant lmao.

Iska husband to atlst mute hai reaction shot deke he's taking salary. Worst casting after kaveri. Phupasa>>>❤️❤️😍😘😘

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Ha,ab ruhi bhabhji ko makers rohit poddar ke through whitewash kar dega.Because she is makers favourite seerat ki legacy.Ab toh shayad ruhi bhabhji ki sisterly bond towards ab and pyaar towards rohit bhi dekhay gi.