Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

If i want to watch a movie, I will no matter about its box office numbers but sometimes i may go to movies that i dont want to go if they are underdogs or sleeper hits like Munjya and ZHZB though regretted watching both smiley36

NINALOGY thumbnail

Retro Rebels

Originally posted by: Newbird

Not based on box office.But Based on Movie reviews.

Same here

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Yes. Many times. If BO reports are saying everything is sold out but then I find that literally every seat is empty for every show in Indian areas around me or if BO numbers are so bad given a good trailer...I'll typically skip the movie in theatres. Not that I go to the theatre often to begin with, but still those 2 are a definite no-go reason.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I usually don't care about box office or every time the calculators are pulled out every 14 minutes after a movie releases. I don't even know what goes into the equation half the time. Equation seems to change as per convenience smiley36 If I want to watch a movie based on trailer/cast/director, I'll watch it regardless. There have been a few movies that everyone hated but I loved.

Sometimes when a movie seems meh but the WOM is good, I watch that too 🤓

1146279 thumbnail

Yes. When I see good unbiased reviews.

For example I watched munjya because of the good reviews & glad that I watched that movie. It was good.

And also when the actor happens to be my favorite or someone I don't like at all.

Like I remember watching chup chup ke because I love Priyadarshan and shahid's movies. It was not good at box office. But over the years it because a cult classic for funny moments, memes etc.

Raj kumar rao movies I watch but because of Jhanvi I skipped his recent movie. 🥲

bollyqueen0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zilan

Yes. When I see good unbiased reviews.

For example I watched munjya because of the good reviews & glad that I watched that movie. It was good.

And also when the actor happens to be my favorite or someone I don't like at all.

Like I remember watching chup chup ke because I love Priyadarshan and shahid's movies. It was not good at box office. But over the years it because a cult classic for funny moments, memes etc.

Raj kumar rao movies I watch but because of Jhanvi I skipped his recent movie. 🥲

@ Bold - +1. I watched their last one because of him and the genre (Roohi) I am not about to watch another one with her just because he is in it smiley5

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

I just watch whatever i want to. Have not seen bolly movies much in recent times. Neither heard bolly songs.

1146279 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

@ Bold - +1. I watched their last one because of him and the genre (Roohi) I am not about to watch another one with her just because he is in it smiley5

exactly same reason. I skipped Mrs mahi. Roohi was enough torture and janvi can't act to save her life. She just ruins the script imo
bollyqueen0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zilan

exactly same reason. I skipped Mrs mahi. Roohi was enough torture and janvi can't act to save her life. She just ruins the script imo

Her face is physically unable to move. It was not as bad in Roohi since she basically had to be expressionless so it worked out lmao. In everything else, it does feel like torture because GIRL DO SOMETHING

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t decide based on the BO. Trailer and songs matter the most to me. nowadays, we get fewer songs so it’s just the trailer. Not even WOM