Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Posted: 3 months ago

Robbie: "Most CSK players have been a disappointment for India this year. Jadeja, Dubey etc . Not sure if Deshpande will break the trend"

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Shubman Gill: We'll bowl first. Looks like a fresh wicket. Hopefully there's going to be something in it for the fast bowlers. The death bowling is where we can improve. We got a little complacent (in the previous match). Tushar Deshpande makes his debut in place of Avesh Khan.

India have won the toss and have opted to field

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Teams:

Zimbabwe (Playing XI): Wessly Madhevere, Tadiwanashe Marumani, Brian Bennett, Dion Myers, Sikandar Raza(c), Johnathan Campbell, Faraz Akram, Clive Madande(w), Richard Ngarava, Blessing Muzarabani, Tendai Chatara

India (Playing XI): Yashasvi Jaiswal, Shubman Gill(c), Abhishek Sharma, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Sanju Samson(w), Rinku Singh, Shivam Dube, Washington Sundar, Ravi Bishnoi, Tushar Deshpande, Khaleel Ahmed

Sikandar Raza: We wanted to bat first. The wicket tends to get slower and slower. We've got a vision for 2026, the only way to get better is quality game time. Hopefully our top-three can click. Our idea is for all three departments to perform. The boys are hungry. Wellington Masakadaza misses out. Faraz Akram comes in.

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Here's Dion Myers speaking to the host broadcaster: What an experience in front of big crowds, something I have dreamed of. Just to have the processes come into play [has been great]. [Which format he enjoys the most?] It is got to be Test cricket. It is one that I have enjoyed the most. It makes it that much special. [Coming back] Very special. Took a lot of tough work behind the scenes. Thankful to my family and to God's love. Very special to be back in this changeroom and back into the team.

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Tushar Deshpande: Very happy to be here. It all goes back to my childhood days when I dreamt of playing for my country. Being here wearing the blue feels very proud. Means a lot to me. The atmosphere is really great here. Playing for CSK in the IPL helped me. That experience will surely help me in the internationals. I started as a batsman, so that comes naturally to me, looking to refine it and I have been working on it. Overall the atmosphere in the team is chill.

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Pitch Report | Tino Mawoyo and Abhinav Mukund:Western side of the ground. 60m and 80m square boundaries. First look on the surface, not too much grass. It's very hard. The challenge for the Zimbabwe batters has been picking the Indian spinners. The last game, they picked Bishnoi better. Rotate the strike a bit more, find gaps. It's about management more than the surface. Best surface we've had for this series.

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Another bright and sunny day in Harare. The players are out in the middle. Khaleel has the new ball in his hand. Two slips in place. Off we go...

Madhevere and Marumani are at the crease. Madhevere is on strike. Khaleel Ahmed will open the attack

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Today I feel Zim will win

let's see smiley36

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Deshpande ki pitaiπŸ˜† He is leaking runs!smiley39

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

ZIM 39/0 (4.3)