Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Posted: 3 months ago

Shubman Gill Chasing was one thing we talked about. We could not do it in the first game, so good to get it done. The job is not done though. This is a great team, great bunch of players. Hopefully we will be able to take the team forward. [Changes tomorrow] Haven't had the discussion with the coach. If there are any changes, we will let you know at the toss tomorrow.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Sikandar Raza: I think because the wicket was a touch on the slower side, we thought 160 was a par score, but 180 wouldn't have been enough. Today is the day you hold your heads high and say they batted better. I am very sure we will be a very competitive side in a short time. Even though the last five overs went for 54-55 we could have got more runs. There was a bit of kick, bounce and we had to reign ourselves in. They batted really well and batted us out of the game. The wicket was slightly on the slower side and it was spongy. The heavy roller did the trick for them. It became a beautiful wicket. We will want to finish the series 3-2 tomorrow.

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Papua New Guinea

All these Indian batters missed Ambani's wedding smiley6

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SlatePencil

Ambani's will host another function soonsmiley36

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh

β™₯️July 13 ❀️so significant for indian cricket history away from india

We were chasing in 2002 Final in eng vs eng

When Ashley Giles removed sachin we thought we loose but we won by 2 wickets chasing 326 in Netwest trophy Final -- still that one highest chasing score in ODI

Today july 13 & once again we chased successfully modest score away from india

Congratulation to all ICF POSTER as we as supporter of Indian cricket

Bcci just announced Away series in Srilanka 1st 2 T20I game in as many days 2 in 2

And now we beat pakistan IN FINAL SENIOR WORLD LEAGUE IN ENGLAND, starts on july 13 & ends on july 14 With Rayudu MOTM

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh

Originally posted by: mushat

Ambani's will host another function soonsmiley36

That was one of the best colorful wedding plus ceremony with new video download every hours

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nishnesh

That was one of the best colorful wedding plus ceremony with new video download every hours

Yes it was but l'm really annoyed with my FB, Instagram are filed with the videos...some would have been nice..but this is too much.

Best wishes to the couples for their new journey smiley27

Nishnesh thumbnail

Bangladesh

Originally posted by: mushat

Yes it was but l'm really annoyed with my FB, Instagram are filed with the videos...some would have been nice..but this is too much.

Best wishes to the couples for their new journey smiley27

I watched on my youtube account. I am way too busy in cricket Forum & bollywood stars Birth & death annivarsary at ICF so i have no chance to Glance at Other social media

Edited by Nishnesh - 3 months ago
Nishnesh thumbnail

Bangladesh

Originally posted by: SlatePencil

Ishan kishan there 🌿🀣 in all ceremony, he loves all other than cricket Field, his contract not renew in 2023 by BCCI, He hopes high & wants to restarts in ranji trophy next season.

Surya/Hardik ( alone)/ Krunal / MSD / Sachin, parthiv & Tilak verma & K rahul were in july 12 wedding ( rohit was there with Ritika )

Nishnesh thumbnail

Bangladesh

I am at wrong forum so sorry.

SL series near july 26/27 back to back matches t20i