Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I feel like I only comment now to comment on Vijay bhaiya’s new changes

Basskarrr thumbnail

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

You’ve went from a golden poop to a spinach poop. At least your DP is kinda matching with the horrendous colour shade. Meanwhile, I look like a newbie, stunning everyone with my inky presence. 🙂‍↕️

Green is nice.. maybe you are being jealous smiley36
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

Green is nice.. maybe you are being jealous smiley36

Does it help you sleep at night calling it green and not spinach poop coz I dare you to eat some chives and come back to me about this. smiley36

Basskarrr thumbnail

Does it help you sleep at night calling it green and not spinach poop coz I dare you to eat some chives and come back to me about this. smiley36

I know you would trade my colour for yours if given a chance smiley36 but congratulations to us for changing colours without making the effort
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

I know you would trade my colour for yours if given a chance smiley36 but congratulations to us for changing colours without making the effort

Come to think of it, the spinach green may look nice with my current DP. Okay, you’re right. Now let’s go put in a request to swap colours coz you’re nice and I’m selfish.

I’d say congratulations to you but I’ve technically been demoted back to my teens with the newbie colour smiley36

Basskarrr thumbnail

Come to think of it, the spinach green may look nice with my current DP. Okay, you’re right. Now let’s go put in a request to swap colours coz you’re nice and I’m selfish.

I’d say congratulations to you but I’ve technically been demoted back to my teens with the newbie colour smiley36

Sure, but depends long will it take for me to change from your colour though? For the meantime I put in a word of support for you on the update thread smiley36 and congratulations for turning young then!
Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

The dark blue thing is so ugly, the dark pink was good. Kaun deraha hai Vijay bro ko yeh sab bokwaas ideas?

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

I cannot recognize members due to colour change. Have to look few times. How exciting.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

We stunnerz became newbies again it feels likesmiley13

Edited by Silpa20 - 2 months ago
Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Silpa20

We stunnerz became newbies again it feels likesmiley13

I never hated a color this much. The dark blue looks so out of place and ugly. Mera wala phirbhi tik hai.