Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

IMO Abhira was a lovable character only in the initial episodes. After her marriage with Armaan her characterization started turning worst. In fact her downgrading started after Akshara's funeral when she told Armaan, "You married me to fulfill my dying mother's wish, to save me from Yuvraj and also to do my final year ki padhai ka kharcha but after 1 year I am going to say tata bye bye to you after I become a lawyer." smiley29I found her behaviour so weird and I don't know she was hailed for saying it. If they had shown something like she came to know Armaan had another gal in his life and that's why she turned their marriage into a deal, that would have made more sense but instead they showed Abhira as highly impulsive and by turning their marriage into a deal, she not just proved herself to be an ehsaan faramosh but also showed disrespect to her late mother who expected her to spend her whole life with Armaan and not dump him after gaining all the benefits from him.

Ussi scene se Abhira's downgrade started.

Edited by Life_Is_Dutiful - 3 months ago
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Nhikia

Why was abhira acting so nicely and sweetly to armaan-sa all of a sudden now?

Abhi tak to madam itne arrogantly behave karrahi thi ab kyu nahi? Kyuki ab armaan bhaw ni dera itna?Ya uske aage peeche 24*7 nahi aara jara ?? Nahi Matlab kya ki armaan inhe manane ke liye apni job chorr de? Madam ko case do toh vo leti nahi , unka husband manane aata hain toh manti nahi fir vo apna kaam karraha toh vo bhi inse swikar nahi horaha

What does she exactly want?

She becomes arrogant when Armaan pay extra attention to her. The moment she sees he doesn't give any bhaw she comes back running to him and act nicely smiley42. She is an attention seeker you know.

Edited by Manny_123 - 3 months ago
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

The funny thing is

She's staying at her ex husband place, mast enjoying his attention touches and almost romances, most likely eating at his house cause Paisa nhi hai (let's not get into her mom left her money, please the lady lived in poverty for a long time voluntarily), using all the resources, listening to elders advising her to do suhagrat with her ex. Whom she loves but don't trust apparently. To Bhai chal kya Raha idhar?

How about push your husband physically and tell off the people who are interested in your sx life to fck off? How do you give them right to interfere in your life, make doe eyes at him yet feel jealous and insecure and don't trust his words??

Tumko dikkat kisse hai? Apne pati ya ruhi pe? Decide krlo

One day shes like poor ruhi she's victim like me

One day she's melting under husband ka sexy eyes

One day shes behaving like ruhi should be punished and it's coming across as badla.

Everyday she's screaming at Arman and lmao when she said you are responsible for my mother's death that's a deal breaker right there, I mean in serial it's established na once you accuse someone of murder that rishta is over? Hain na? Different rule ban rha ajkal

She's the epitome of badi badi baatein bhaji pao khate (ex ke Ghar ka ration)

Ideally that should have been the nail in the coffin in their Rishta. No amount of apology and redemption should compensate that. I guess that's only applicable for MLs. FLs can give a lame apology and can get away with it.

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

IMO Abhira was a lovable character only in the initial episodes. After her marriage with Armaan her characterization started turning worst. In fact her downgrading started after Akshara's funeral when she told Armaan, "You married me to fulfill my dying mother's wish, to save me from Yuvraj and also to do my final year ki padhai ka kharcha but after 1 year I am going to say tata bye bye to you after I become a lawyer." smiley29I found her behaviour so weird and I don't know she was hailed for saying it. If they had shown something like she came to know Armaan had another gal in his life and that's why she turned their marriage into a deal, that would have made more sense but instead they showed Abhira as highly impulsive and by turning their marriage into a deal, she not just proved herself to be an ehsaan faramosh but also showed disrespect to her late mother who expected her to spend her whole life with Armaan and not dump him after gaining all the benefits from him.

Ussi scene se Abhira's downgrade started.

Thiss I agree so bad I mean abhira I liked her so much in initial eps but now I can't even stand her yknow if the ml and fl hadn't been so butchered ,her annoying and toxic self would have been clearly visible to everyone

Edited by Nhikia - 3 months ago
Nhikia thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Manny_123

She becomes arrogant when Armaan pay extra attention to her. The moment she sees he doesn't give any bhaw she comes back running to him and act nicely smiley42. She is an attention seeker you know.

I mean husband hain toh attention seek kar hi sakti hain it's normal but what's not normal is her behaviour ab log ise relatable charc ka naam dete toh agar irl hame koi aisa insaan mil jaye toh chid jayega koi bhi plus fir ye kitna toxic behaviour hain ek taraf us insaan ne kitna compromise kiya hain haan mana usse galti hui par agar nahi manna toh ya toh ye boldo ki mujhe tym chahiye aur kuch sure nahi ya fir clearly reject kardo but nahi edge par rakha hain bande ko nahi Matlab is she seeking revenge in form of lover kuch bhi clear nahi hain uske dimaag mein dadi ki ek toffee aur thodi se baato se attitude queen se tension queen aur wahi vidya ki baato se case waapis le liya matlab

Does she have a mind of her own?

Edited by Nhikia - 3 months ago
Nhikia thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Husband wife ka rishta equality ka hota hai lekin abhira ne husband ke sath my way or high way ka rishta banaya hai.

Equality hi toh nahi dekhari miss plus ppl need to stop treating her like a baby

22-23 saal ka baby kon hota yaar plus isne toh duniya dekhi haina toh fir aisa kyu behave karrahi

Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
MG was angry over abhira before she vented out that the car was faulty. This means after knowing MG was was angry on her she dint step back she went against Ruhi. This stupid MG thinks that Abhira is Mahan now.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Dhongi Buddha just wants to exploit her for free service that’s all. He truly doesn’t care about her.

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Tumhara post padh lia Abhira ne ki she is a bad wife, isliye usne case vaapis le li and out of court settlement kar liasmiley36

Abhira ne agar mera post sahi se padha hota toh apne husband ko sorry bola hota smiley36

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Absolutely true smiley27

At every step, she acts like Me vs Armaan and woh bhi hamesha kisi tisre ke insaaf ke liye husband ko dhoti rehti hai like husband ko dhoyegi nahi toh kisi tisre ka insaaf adhura reh jayega chahe gareeb ka ghar ho ya charu ho yah uske kaka-kaki ho.