Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Phuphu tho orphanage ke hoke reh gaye

Mai Phupha Sa ko rakh lungi smiley42smiley42

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Observer007

My lord se yaad aaya India me my lord bola jata hai (as we have been following UK) and in USA judges are referred as your honour Kal bhi notice Kiya tha mein k ek baar my lord to ek baar your honour. Ek vakil ko daat pad gyiti in sabdo ki vajase

Ye dono bilkul bekaar vakeel, no sense of professionalism. Chalo case le liya saath mein but atleast court mein dur rahe but nope. Dono ko saath mein khana hai.

Ruru baby tumhare saath accha nhi hua.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

i don’t think so this time ..he already did that during the Ruhi wedding track ..remember the blackmail with the baby pics ..plus they’re married ..so they’re supposed to divorce ?

Ideally the most useless character on this show must recognise the pattern and warn Armaan or atleast his biwi and Beti.. but I doubt anyone will be privy to this so it'll come down to Armaan choosing himself over his guilt, again.. which I highly doubt.. or.. he tells Abhira and she gives her blessing to back off.. not ideal but likely nevertheless..

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Mai Phupha Sa ko rakh lungi smiley42smiley42

saath mein Kajal and Charu combo deal mein aayenge

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Ye dono bilkul bekaar vakeel, no sense of professionalism. Chalo case le liya saath mein but atleast court mein dur rahe but nope. Dono ko saath mein khana hai.

Ruru baby tumhare saath accha nhi hua.

Saath mein sirf khaa nahi rahe the flirt kar rahe the. Ek dusre ko khila rahe the. Yeh kon karta haismiley37

Thank god acche actors hai warna main troll kardetismiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It also matter whether the choice was first or the attack. If it was choice then Ar would be in guilt, Ab sees it and decide to move away. But in this scenario family also don't fault Kv. If attack is 1st then Ar would be in a dilemma, Ab makes him choose Kv. Ab moves away. But Ar / family would not be happy with Kv.

But where will Ab go as it is going to be few days only.- RG ?

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

saath mein Kajal and Charu combo deal mein aayenge

Ehh GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Word Count: 0

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

It also matter whether the choice was first or the attack. If it was choice then Ar would be in guilt, Ab sees it and decide to move away. But in this scenario family also don't fault Kv. If attack is 1st then Ar would be in a dilemma, Ab makes him choose Kv. Ab moves away. But Ar / family would not be happy with Kv.

Mussoorie bhej do usse. Then the entire family can go there after Kaveri has a change of heart. Armaan can propose to her in a grand manner.

Please Bhavna kuch toh accha de smiley7

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

If Abhira goes to Rose garden, it will be Vidya’s turn to get heart attack 😄😄