Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 7 days ago

Anzy spoiled the fake case for me...so going in I knew that stupid girl would do something....her character is what I would call a jal-kukri

For no rhyme or reason, she is leading the war on Meenu, whereas most of Meena's scene are her sitting alone, unbothered

Nasreen-Afzal ship also seem to be on the way to sail...she is so brave now after her daughter's death. And her husband is a fool to let her go, why'd he ever think she would choose him over her dead daughter

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Meenu-Nofil bike scene has my whole heart....First it was Mustafa-Sharjeena now them, this new trope with the guy on the bike, making up all the excuses he could think of to spend some with his lady love, its giving me all the feels smiley43

These two guys are making bike rides romantic again...smiley36

Mile tap jitney mein dekhe hi jaun, Sukoon phir kabhi rooh paye na paye

Ijazat agar do toh kadmoh mein so lun, khuda jane phir neend aaye na aaye

anushkaroy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

Anzy spoiled the fake case for me...so going in I knew that stupid girl would do something....her character is what I would call a jal-kukri

For no rhyme or reason, she is leading the war on Meenu, whereas most of Meena's scene are her sitting alone, unbothered

Nasreen-Afzal ship also seem to be on the way to sail...she is so brave now after her daughter's death. And her husband is a fool to let her go, why'd he ever think she would choose him over her dead daughter

I felt the harassment arc was not needed. Otherwise the episode was good specially the bike sequence and Nofil's confession in front of Sartaj chachi 😁

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: anushkaroy

I felt the harassment arc was not needed. Otherwise the episode was good specially the bike sequence and Nofil's confession in front of Sartaj chachi 😁

They are making parallel with Nofil's ex girlfriend....she also started a case against some Hera-pheri in her hospital, and Nofil got removed form the job based on a false case. They are just repeating the scenarios to highlight how Meenu is different from his ex.

Also this gives Malik Nadir an excuse to keep Nasreen under pressure and stop her from filing the case

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Nofil's dedication to help prepare notes for Meenu won my heart and that bike ridining sequence was too good. smiley27

That classmate of Meenu is a jealous soul. I knew she was upto no good when she started faking that illness. I hope this gets sorted out soon. But we are having the letter scene next epi as per the promo.. I hope it won't come towards the end...smiley42

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Nofil's dedication to help prepare notes for Meenu won my heart and that bike ridining sequence was too good. smiley27

That classmate of Meenu is a jealous soul. I knew she was upto no good when she started faking that illness. I hope this gets sorted out soon. But we are having the letter scene next epi as per the promo.. I hope it won't come towards the end...smiley42

It seems toward the end only....but we are finally getting some scenes... so I'm happy smiley41

I loved Meenu's solo scene....where she writes the letter in today's episode, she is so dabang with her love smiley36

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: meandwho

It seems toward the end only....but we are finally getting some scenes... so I'm happy smiley41

I loved Meenu's solo scene....where she writes the letter in today's episode, she is so dabang with her love smiley36

Yes, I'm also satisfied...Meenu is so in love, writing shayeri and reading the letter 18 times by now smiley36

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

People were chanting Meenu...after seeing Nofil smiley36 https://x.com/User3012002/status/1840462958192730219

Posted: 6 days ago

That's cute. Haha! Chanting onscreen name. Thankfully not actor's name. I like him smiley42

Posted: 6 days ago

Meenu-Noifl scene was too cute. Rest was just blah