Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

julez thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Today's episode was really good. I have quibbled about the show spreading itself thin about issues but the story between Meenu and Nofil has drawn me in. I did not mind it being the focus today. How good were Sajal and Hamza 😢! Getting invested in an onscreen pairing after a long time.

I like this better than the evil people creating misunderstandings between a couple. Sartaj warning Meenu and Nofil is realistic coming from an older person who has seen conservative attitudes cause devastation, the norms of behaviour being stricter for women. Choice is something very much frowned upon in our culture and if the choice turns wrong, the mistake isn't forgiven. It takes but one to label women loose.

Then comes Afzal with his speech about courage. Wonder if he did not have enough courage and that's why he lost Nasreen. Don't know what happened there but now he finds himself lonely and her trapped in a marriage to a heartless monster. I guess that's why he's championing Meenu and Nofil, two good people who should be together.

Although I do think Nofil's hesitation was being unclear about his feelings, because he was earlier in love with Malaika and the disapproval just cemented his hesitation. For him, it's the courage to take a step towards Meenu, not gathering the courage to face the inevitable objections from family and village. That I know, he and Meenu will weather.

Loved both scenes with the fathers. How gently Meenu's father tried to coax her by talking about his mother's suppressed unhappiness.

Edited by julez - 11 days ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Afzal chachu won heart once again with his well intended story about courage and love. Good to see Meenu ignoring Nofil..serves him right for hurting her last epi like that..but chalo finally he too accepted...smiley41

Also loved the father meenu bonding as usual. But what was that cliff hanger..Malaika churail is back smiling like she didn't break Nofil's heart and trust.. Please make her go back fast..

Why did they even call her back, Nofil will never forget her betrayal and he already found someone who completes his shayaris smiley24
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: meandwho

Why did they even call her back, Nofil will never forget her betrayal and he already found someone who completes his shayaris smiley24

True..just one more character to waste screen time..he has completely moved on..hopefully..if he again becomes confused I will be pissed...

julez thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

True..just one more character to waste screen time..he has completely moved on..hopefully..if he again becomes confused I will be pissed...

He has moved on and how. This is far deeper and the real thing. Never was devastated over her as he was today over Meenu.

This is just closure and a maybe bit of drama smiley4

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: meandwho

Malaika's return reminds me of Faryaal in Yakeen ka Safar.

I wish Nofil and Malaika have one conversation like Asfandyar and Faryaal had about... "Main badal gayi hoon... Mera yakeen Karo..."

"Main bhi badal gaya hoon... Yakeen Karo pura ka pura badal Gaya hoon."

smiley42

Probably then, it will cement in his heart that it's Meenu whom he wants kn his life and not Malaika ever again.

I don't understand why Noifl is made to feel like he is the culprit. I mean did he ask her to love him? No. Meenu has this thing of always turning it on him. If he refused, she is behaving as if thinking "how dare he" I understand her hurt but I don't like her attitude. Even when she went to dispensary, her unnecessary sulking of nai, apko chot aayi. When her brother clearly needs a doc..

But yeah! Hamza was so good in that scene with his father. His eyes and expressions were so good. I like how they are showing respective father's as their confidants and supporters instead of mothers.

He should not, malaika deceived him and left him alone. He should also not think once about her.

Originally posted by: NazneenA

I don't understand why Noifl is made to feel like he is the culprit. I mean did he ask her to love him? No. Meenu has this thing of always turning it on him. If he refused, she is behaving as if thinking "how dare he" I understand her hurt but I don't like her attitude. Even when she went to dispensary, her unnecessary sulking of nai, apko chot aayi. When her brother clearly needs a doc..

But yeah! Hamza was so good in that scene with his father. His eyes and expressions were so good. I like how they are showing respective father's as their confidants and supporters instead of mothers.

I do agree with you

Nofil did not initiate this. Neither he gave any signal nor he made any promise. She started loving him by her own. If he said that he is not interested then she can't be rude with him. That's his choice na. Chaye ladki ho yan ladka, zabardashti toh kisi sy pyaar nhi karwaa sakhty na.

I just loved that scene. His teary eyes said it all.

The highlight of this drama is bonding of fathers with kids. Meenu and her father and nofil and his father. Both the fathers are so supportive and friendly. So, nice to see such positive fathers onscreen. That's how fathers are in real life. They are hero for their kids who understand them the most.

Edited by NINALOGY - 10 days ago

Felt bad for nofil. If he will stay away from meenu then she will get hurt and if he will confess his feelings then villagers will defame them.