Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 18 days ago

There are so many villains/hurdles in nofil meenu's love story smiley6. Both are in love but nofil is confused.

Sartaj chachi is not wrong, she is thinking practically but pyaar main practical theory kon dekhta hai. And I guess nofil meenu may take stand for their love.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Hum is soo kanjoos not to release this gem of an ost till now. smiley35

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Hum is soo kanjoos not to release this gem of an ost till now. smiley35

Does that Kasha Foundation team read comments, I messaged them to release this ost on insta
moosewithagoose thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: meandwho

Does that Kasha Foundation team read comments, I messaged them to release this ost on insta

I have no idea, may be dm or comment with tagging the team members...

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I have no idea, may be dm or comment with tagging the team members...

I tried similar thing on twitter but it flopped

KhaqONeal thumbnail

I really enjoyed the conversation Meenu and the maulvi guy had and her conversation with the doctor's assistant..

Over all the episode was well directed and written.. Sajal is such a versatile and natural actor.. Hamza wasn't that bad either and the fillers on his lips isn't distracting on this show..

and its the first episode in a while that Dr Nofil wasn't gallivanting around the gao strutting his "stuff"

Edited by KhaqONeal - 18 days ago
KhaqONeal thumbnail

i really like the actor who plays Sartaj chachi's husband..does anyone know his name?

julez thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

As much as I'm loving the show, I feel the makers have spread themselves too thin by trying to tackle too many issues in one show. Makes it seem like the show is meandering along. Population control, women's education and choice, child labour, drug addiction, maternal mortality, casteism, feudalism. These are all important issues but the show would have been better focusing on a couple of issues.

Never seen anything of Hamza Sohail and he is a revelation. He and Sajal have such soft chemistry.

Edited by julez - 18 days ago
julez thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

I really enjoyed the conversation Meenu and the maulvi guy had and her conversation with the doctor's assistant..

I enjoyed that conversation too. She made him think. She's also more open with him than her family. The maulvi is progressive in his own way. He'd got the young people to the meeting about population control in an early episode.I think he'll support her later when that wadera (forget his name) incites people against Meenu and Nofil.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Over all the episode was well directed and written.. Sajal is such a versatile and natural actor.. Hamza wasn't that bad either and the fillers on his lips isn't distracting on this show..

and its the first episode in a while that Dr Nofil wasn't gallivanting around the gao strutting his "stuff"

I have to say whenever I read your posts I get to know some different English words.