Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

actor that plays Meenu's dad..

https://reviewit.pk/tanveer-syed-about-sajal-aly-zard-patton-ka-bunn-gentleman/

I really like Meenu's dad's character, he is written and performed so well.. usually in these shows the parents who are shown to be "loving" end up being their kids' worst enemies.. here the dad is understanding, loving and progressive..

although it makes me wonder how Meenu's brothers all ended up being the way they are.. there isn't one decent male child in that family ..

Yeah i wonder too because both meenu father and mother are good people then how come there brothers are so mean.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 20 days ago

So many of the neibhours have problems with Meenu liking Nofil smiley29

Will Nofil break his neck trying to meet up with Meenu at the top of the tree smiley36

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Posted: 19 days ago

Weekly reminder by leads, baki team is least interested in the project

https://x.com/wahhkyabaathai/status/1830209931535933929

Sajal posted Meenu as her story, site is not allowing me to upload smiley7

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Sajal is what an actress...she doesn't just act, express and emote everything on point but makes you feel what the character is feeling which is such a rare feat to achieve for an actor.

Liked how they made Nofil's stance clear regarding his feelings for Meenu and it makes sense why he would be confused and hesitant to start something new with her. Hamza was on point in all the scenes showing his turmoil.

But the entire village and esp Sartaj chachi is all villain in Nofil-Meenu story. Only afzal chacha is able to understand Meenu's feelings.

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Sajal is what an actress...she doesn't just act, express and emote everything on point but makes you feel what the character is feeling which is such a rare feat to achieve for an actor.

Liked how they made Nofil's stance clear regarding his feelings for Meenu and it makes sense why he would be confused and hesitant to start something new with her. Hamza was on point in all the scenes showing his turmoil.

But the entire village and esp Sartaj chachi is all villain in Nofil-Meenu story. Only afzal chacha is able to understand Meenu's feelings.

Afzal chachu is a cutie...how readily he made up an excuse for Meenu to meet with Nofil

Also, how quickly the gossip spread about them, I feel had Nofil taught Meenu is private, then less people would have known. Him doing this in public, people are just going to assume ek ladka aur ek ladki kabhi dost nehi ho sakte hain smiley36

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

This episode was more focused on their love story, they played another stanza of the poem in BG. Sajal looked like a million bucks, and she didn't have many dialogues in the end scene, just her listening to Nofil. You could still relate to her hurt..cutie pie dont worry this doctor will eat up his own words soonsmiley13

I like Sartaj, she is only trying to protect these two from slander by the neighbours and she is sweet with her words. I cant imagine her brother's reaction, once this gossip reaches them

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

https://x.com/editsjunction1/status/1830300666532704693 He spoke about it in his birthday live on insta

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

https://x.com/PhotoshopLove3/status/1830275461592580460 tasawwar means imagination

Edited by meandwho - 19 days ago