Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 26 days ago

I loved the episode.Meenu and Nofil's scenes are pure bliss.So, everyone are dissuading Meenu from being in love but I hope the love story keeps progressing

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: G259

I loved the episode.Meenu and Nofil's scenes are pure bliss.So, everyone are dissuading Meenu from being in love but I hope the love story keeps progressing

There was another Hiba show, which starred Ahsan, where she gives up on her love and marries Ahsan's character because she didn't want her love story to dissuade other villagers from sending their daughter for higher studies

Seems like everywhere people think in binary, if you fall in love, thats end of career

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Sajal posted this by Fuchsia Screenshot 2024-08-25 at 3.20.07 PM.png

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

This one is next on my watchlist once I'm done with Radd. How many more episodes on this one?smiley24

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: minakrish

This one is next on my watchlist once I'm done with Radd. How many more episodes on this one?smiley24

Only 16 episode have aired, at least 6 more to go, but can be more
minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: meandwho

Only 16 episode have aired, at least 6 more to go, but can be more

Chalo, I will wait some more and then start bingeing.smiley36

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Screenshot 2024-08-25 at 5.03.05 PM.png

What does this line mean? And mukhtar is mukhiya right?

Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

There was another Hiba show, which starred Ahsan, where she gives up on her love and marries Ahsan's character because she didn't want her love story to dissuade other villagers from sending their daughter for higher studies

Seems like everywhere people think in binary, if you fall in love, thats end of career

Yeah that was Humnasheen. But there she completed her studies and became doctor. Hopefully meenu will also do the same

Originally posted by: minakrish

Must be 5-9 more episodes left

Meenu and nofilicious episode smiley9

Really liked all of there scenes. Nofil taught her chemistry, about chemical bonding, and we got to see bonding between meenu and nofil smiley42.

Also meenu indirectly confessed her feelings.