Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Don't need any dushman when you have such zaleel bhai who use such ghatiya language for you

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 1 months ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Oh My.....this is such a good episode smiley41

Meenu-Nofil look so cute smiley9 Aise roothna mañana is all I want to see....smiley43

Finally they began talking again smiley42 So, Afzal also knows about Meenu and Nofil smiley17

Even Roshan had a wholesome scene with his father in law, and he got to meet his Muqaddas and warn her against Jahangirs mom smiley36 Cutie smiley27

Even the promo is so good for the next episode smiley40

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

I want Hum too release the whole damn song smiley13

"Mohabat karne walon ki tijaarat bhi anokhi hai, Munaafa chhor detey hain khasaarey baant lete hain Mohabat ke ilawa pass apne kuchh nahin ab to faiz”

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

The focus of the show is now on Meenu and Nofil's story.This doesn't seem to be a 23 episode drama unless everything gets wrapped up quickly towards the end.

They look beautiful together. I already had an idea that they will complement each other well but the focus was not their story. Now that they are giving their scenes & Meenu seems smitten I’m loving them.

Edited by Haalim - 1 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

I hope after this show ends Sajal Should Try Radd Type Drama I want to see her doing emaan type roles