Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: G259

Are you sure it is going to have 23 episodes?That means everything will wrap up within 9 episodes.Pace needs to be fast now.After watching tonight's episode I can see the child abuse track going somewhere.Meenu and Nofil's story is developing.The population issue is still not being made into a central track.We have the drugs track of another brother as well.Too much left as they are going very slow.

It was mentioned by some X user and in the press conference they mentioned the shoot was for 90 days, it has limited episodes

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

The late night scene after Meenu's recovery is my favourite...the hurt in Sajals eyes https://x.com/mehrun1sa/status/1822560147882819888

Pace is too slow. I thought in this episode meenu and nofil will resolve their issues and nofil will start teaching her. Also rani's track is not ending. They need to pick up the pace. Tho, I liked Meenu nofil scenes. Meenu definitely feels for nofil.

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

i quite enjoyed last episode.. none of the scenes were annoying and they were all written/directed/acted well..

the episodes finish too quickly, wish they were airing 2 a week..or i had waited for it to finish to binge it

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Hum as much in love with Sajal's eyes as us..just look at the title smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47XOpiEEgBM

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Hum as much in love with Sajal's eyes as us..just look at the title smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47XOpiEEgBM

Haha I can see love for nofil in those eyes 😂🫢

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Pace is too slow. I thought in this episode meenu and nofil will resolve their issues and nofil will start teaching her. Also rani's track is not ending. They need to pick up the pace. Tho, I liked Meenu nofil scenes. Meenu definitely feels for nofil.

I’m finally all caught up. Had missed the last 4 episodes. Gotta say even during a binge watch the slow pace irked me a lot. The story is completely stagnant right now. Every single characters story is stuck at the same place be it Nofil or Meenu or Malik Nadir or Roshan or Rani. Same exact spot.

4 episodes man. Pata nai kab story aage challay gi? How many episodes is this show. Any idea ?

I also want something substantial done for the whole family planning talk. Every episode someone’s number of children are mentioned. Or the Dai issue in last episode and how she abuses her power with the women during deliveries. Is anything even going to come out of all this talk ?

Originally posted by: tgota92

I’m finally all caught up. Had missed the last 4 episodes. Gotta say even during a binge watch the slow pace irked me a lot. The story is completely stagnant right now. Every single characters story is stuck at the same place be it Nofil or Meenu or Malik Nadir or Roshan or Rani. Same exact spot.

4 episodes man. Pata nai kab story aage challay gi? How many episodes is this show. Any idea ?

I also want something substantial done for the whole family planning talk. Every episode someone’s number of children are mentioned. Or the Dai issue in last episode and how she abuses her power with the women during deliveries. Is anything even going to come out of all this talk ?

Hopefully they will also show solutions of these issues. And story may also pick up the pace