Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Malik Nadir is more tolerable villain than her own brothers considering the amount of SS they take just to rant about getting Meenu married/her actions.

I agree, they are really a waste of screen space at this point and serve no purpose to the story except for being a broken record.

The episode was fine.Felt that Meenu's fault was whitewashed but liked it when she accepted her mistake and apologized for it even if it wasn't to the children directly(though it would have been better if she'd apologized to them).She has started developing feelings for Nofil.Story needs to pick up pace now.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: G259

The episode was fine.Felt that Meenu's fault was whitewashed but liked it when she accepted her mistake and apologized for it even if it wasn't to the children directly(though it would have been better if she'd apologized to them).She has started developing feelings for Nofil.Story needs to pick up pace now.

I wish they didn't whitewashed meenu's fault and give the similar treatment like pakeeza got in aisi hai tanhai

KhaqONeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Malik Nadir is more tolerable villain than her own brothers considering the amount of SS they take just to rant about getting Meenu married/her actions.

I like Malik Nadir's two side kicks too.. one is always stuck to him like glue, another one makes an appearance very rarely...

KhaqONeal thumbnail

Dr Nofil's assistant (i can never remember his name) knows everything about everyone in that village.. he is truly the gossip qing..

Wrong thread

Edited by G259 - 1 months ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I loved Roshan's singing in this episode, that bit was fun. Rest of the episode was paced slow, but the promo was smiley43