Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Well to each their own..I don't see it as criminal that is just going way ahead of ourselves as i said what amkes something criminal or not is INTENT which there wasn't any neither do i think it was just for laughs it will serve the bigger purpose of the panchayat and so on and is playing the plot device again there is a huge difference in the way kids have been harmed with the whole intention as well as the nature of it..yeah these kids got hurt and am not saying it is fine in any way but then I really do not think either makers are trying to say it is same and it is meant to be taken as same as a viewer too... because they aren't iMO. they can show both with the right messaging and intentions as creatives beacuse 2 different scenarios both imo have been totally different in the way they were meant to be as well as where they were supposed to take the story they condemned where it was wrong and they are still condemning this too with meenu's actions following it when it was not intentional in first place so..they stand corrected in my pov and are doing a swell job

On rani's parents well it has already been established that they didn't care for her enough to stand for her her father played the murderer while her mother was too much into Abba will decide everything and indecisive which caused her to die it is established they are at fault in more than one ways and a separate lip service in it is not necessary from meenu. the whole dr nofil's conversation with nasreen exactlyw as that that they both did her wrong and are still doing poor rani wrong by not taking any strong action. Afzal also condemned and SPecifically said that nasreen also did play part so it has baan well establsihed at this point that it was also Bad parenting along with the abuse that caused her to die but then it is not as black and white. they are covering more than one base with this case by showing that there are parents who use children as money making machines without caring for their well being as well as some genuinly have no other way then to get them to do child labour and all fo it is being conveyed properly as far as am concerned.

I am sorry but hitting kids with stones and kids ending up in hospital isn't criminal? It wasn't involuntary, she did it with intention to hurt them, she wasn't throwing stones at birds, she was aiming at them, she didn't want them dead of course but how can you say this wasn't criminal?

They should be careful while giving such scenes to leads, when we had 3 weeks to establish how hitting kids is wrong you can't have your female lead throwing stones at them

I am questioning makers here because of current theme of the drama

Maybe I am not able to explain it but when the track is about child abuse, you can't have your positive character doing something which leads to children ending up in hospital

I love this drama and I do want a good answer for this track

Edited by SwatiSingh79 - 1 months ago
SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Favourite scene from the episode, unwavering love and support from father

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-A9UJAtK2c/?igsh=YzZ0Ym82ZjVtenc2

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

IMG_2777.jpeg
Banner credits-@twerping

Plot- Set against the backdrop of a conservative community where opportunities for women are scarce, following the journey of a young woman as she challenges the status quo and embarks on a courageous quest for self-discovery.

Theme- Bold,Bittersweet & Inspiring.

First episode date- 12th May 2024

Status- Ongoing

Main star cast- Hamza Sohail and Sajal Aly

Episode playlist - https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbVdwtmx18su3GY_B7miQbxmhbVh9KTDn&si=ZA-Wcf9p-S27bR2n

Previous thread link - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5346966

You changed the introduction! It looks really amazing.

The banner is beautiful @twerping smiley42

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Yeah her father is her support system

Love to see such father daughter dynamic onscreen.

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Do you think that meenu has developed some feelings for nofil?