Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

Well he isn't being played by Md Ahmed or Noor Hasan, so I am hopeful he will l ive to see Meenu become a doctor and more smiley36

all the good dads get heart attack with the smallest "fiascos"...

but evil dads who could be like super overweight, they never seem to have any health issues lol

AND THANK GOODNESS NOOR HASAN ISN'T ON THIS SHOW

i don't think i have seen Meenu's dad in any other shows, i quite like the actor (and the character but that goes without saying)

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am learning so much about chicken thanks to this show

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

I am perplexed about this drama now because it seems like direction let it down in last episode, we need 2 episodes a week to connect the dots properly

If we are talking about child abuse then how come Meenu hitting kids with stones is different from hitting the girl for breaking a plate? If you are raising an issue you can't play similar track for laughter

I understood her frustration but that one act just puts question on everything we have been watching for last few weeks unless they address through Naufil that Meenu's action was no different than that of that lady, maybe less sinister, this drama just dips way low for me

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

I blame the director because 2 scenes were there

1 Where the woman had to show aggression against her husband for being the reason her daughter died and the scene was shot comically, initial reaction was on point but her running after him was shot terribly, ruined the effect

2 Meenu's aggression and Sajal's demeanor was on point and the scene was shot exceptionally well when she started pelting stones

I understood Meenu's frustration when she saw children breaking that ladder. But the way she kept on throwing stones & hitting them continuously was too much for me. I understand but throwing stone once was enough. But like she couldn't control her emotions & blamed Noifl for Rani's death, she did the same here. Lost control and hit children. Very aggressive. I hope they address this in future episodes.

Apart from that loved loved Meenu's Abba's scene. He used his 9000 rupees eggs to deal with those men. Also I was surprised that he wasn't even angry at Meenu. Lovely to watch how protective he was and how he reassures her. I mean if he had scolded her, it would be justified.

I liked Roshan's scene as well. Where he offers that rooster to Noifl smiley37

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

I am perplexed about this drama now because it seems like direction let it down in last episode, we need 2 episodes a week to connect the dots properly

If we are talking about child abuse then how come Meenu hitting kids with stones is different from hitting the girl for breaking a plate? If you are raising an issue you can't play similar track for laughter

I understood her frustration but that one act just puts question on everything we have been watching for last few weeks unless they address through Naufil that Meenu's action was no different than that of that lady, maybe less sinister, this drama just dips way low for me

With all due respect..No the 2 are not the same thing..the basic Thing that makes them completely different situations is "INTENT" there is a huge huge difference between hitting a child to its death and beating them.with intention to hurt and then have the guts to be like sabak sikhayenge and then just throwing stones in air to diffuse a crowd with not any intention to actually hit anyone meenu wasn't taking targets and specifically hitting someone with stones or sticks..her intention was to diffuse the crowd and to scare them off by throwing the stones in their direction in air and to run behind them..which by the way is very natural reaction and extremely common in villages caz it comes organically too since they do this with cattle too to get them away from your fields and stuff.. meenu didn't wanted to "hurt hurt" them..and Secondly she was actually guilty about her action too and genuinly scared caz she herself seemed to be unaware of the damage it caused..caz from where we are seeing they all left and were running without actual stone even hitting anyone sooo..... there is really no comparison with the rani situation of this situation caz that was not just an accident there was intent in slamming her in the walls to actually cause damage and hurt

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 1 months ago
SwatiSingh79 thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

With all due respect..No the 2 are not the same thing..the basic Thing that makes them completely different situations is "INTENT" there is a huge huge difference between hitting a child to its death and beating them.with intention to hurt and then have the guts to be like sabak sikhayenge and then just throwing stones in air to diffuse a crowd with not any intention to actually hit anyone meenu wasn't taking targets and specifically hitting someone with stones or sticks..her intention was to diffuse the crowd and to scare them off by throwing the stones in their direction in air and to run behind them..which by the way is very natural reaction and extremely common in villages caz it comes organically too since they do this with cattle too to get them away from your fields and stuff.. meenu didn't wanted to "hurt hurt" them..and Secondly she was actually guilty about her action too and genuinly scared caz she herself seemed to be unaware of the damage it caused..caz from where we are seeing they all left and were running without actual stone even hitting anyone sooo..... there is really no comparison with the rani situation of this situation caz that was not just an accident there was intent in slamming her in the walls to actually cause damage and hurt

I already mentioned that Meenu's actions weren't sinister but her actions were criminal, my first thought was that she was aiming wide with her stones only to scare them off but the next scene was in the hospital with kids getting medical assistance, one of them had a head wound. You don't know what would lead to death, a child being hit on the head with a pebble is not a small thing

1000015359.jpg

Meenu was guilty and scared because she is humane but that's not the point, her feelings don't matter here when her actions have caused such damage to these little kids.

My point is that if I am trying to shed light on an issue I wouldn't play something similar for laughs, it is not okay, it beats the whole purpose, you don't pelt stones at kids or anyone else for that matter, you don't.

These kids got medical assistance so they are safe but think if they didn't? Rani died due to lack of medical assistance and her father's greed

If they establish in next episode that Meenu will tell villagers how parents came to hit her because they care for their kids but Rani's parents didn't do it for her, It will somehow make sense to add this track

Edited by SwatiSingh79 - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

I already mentioned that Meenu's actions weren't sinister but her actions were criminal, my first thought was that she was aiming wide with her stones only to scare them off but the next scene was in the hospital with kids getting medical assistance, one of them had a head wound. You don't know what would lead to death, a child being hit on the head with a pebble is not a small thing

1000015359.jpg

Meenu was guilty and scared because she is humane but that's not the point, her feelings don't matter here when her actions have caused such damage to these little kids.

My point is that if I am trying to shed light on an issue I wouldn't play something similar for laughs, it is not okay, it beats the whole purpose, you don't pelt stones at kids or anyone else for that matter, you don't.

These kids got medical assistance so they are safe but think if they didn't? Rani died due to lack of medical assistance and her father's greed

If they establish in next episode that Meenu will tell villagers how parents came to hit her because they care for their kids but Rani's parents didn't do it for her, It will somehow make sense to add this track

Well to each their own..I don't see it as criminal that is just going way ahead of ourselves as i said what amkes something criminal or not is INTENT which there wasn't any neither do i think it was just for laughs it will serve the bigger purpose of the panchayat and so on and is playing the plot device again there is a huge difference in the way kids have been harmed with the whole intention as well as the nature of it..yeah these kids got hurt and am not saying it is fine in any way but then I really do not think either makers are trying to say it is same and it is meant to be taken as same as a viewer too... because they aren't iMO. they can show both with the right messaging and intentions as creatives beacuse 2 different scenarios both imo have been totally different in the way they were meant to be as well as where they were supposed to take the story they condemned where it was wrong and they are still condemning this too with meenu's actions following it when it was not intentional in first place so..they stand corrected in my pov and are doing a swell job

On rani's parents well it has already been established that they didn't care for her enough to stand for her her father played the murderer while her mother was too much into Abba will decide everything and indecisive which caused her to die it is established they are at fault in more than one ways and a separate lip service in it is not necessary from meenu. the whole dr nofil's conversation with nasreen exactlyw as that that they both did her wrong and are still doing poor rani wrong by not taking any strong action. Afzal also condemned and SPecifically said that nasreen also did play part so it has baan well establsihed at this point that it was also Bad parenting along with the abuse that caused her to die but then it is not as black and white. they are covering more than one base with this case by showing that there are parents who use children as money making machines without caring for their well being as well as some genuinly have no other way then to get them to do child labour and all fo it is being conveyed properly as far as am concerned.

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 1 months ago