Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Yeah he came running and jumping on streets like some college loverboy, like Anupama usually does on streets itraati hui, as if it’s going to be his life’s first love proposal, then he said some of the most cheesy lines in a very cringe manner and she broke his heart for the Nth time 😂

@bold: ah now I understand, he had palpitations... Maybe his heart needs to be checked. See that's the message the makers want to convey today... When you become old, be sure to get regular health check ups or you'll end up with dhaakh dhaakh dhaakh.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Originally posted by: TianaWrites

@bold: ah now I understand, he had palpitations... Maybe his heart needs to be checked. See that's the message the makers want to convey today... When you become old, be sure to get regular health check ups or you'll end up with dhaakh dhaakh dhaakh.

I know he suddenly became a 16 year old .. running n jumping ... as if expecting his GF's love confession for the very first time smiley37smiley37

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TianaWrites

No pleaj.

Yaha symptoms ka prognosis hota hain, rog, root cauj, resolution declare hota hae.

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I kind of wanted them to be together for some time urghh it's so rare to love someone for 26 years straight without even meeting them and anu should have got one last chance atleast ( from aadhya) now

After watching this people are gonna be so doubtful about adopting kids

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nhikia

I kind of wanted them to be together for some time urghh it's so rare to love someone for 26 years straight without even meeting them and anu should have got one last chance atleast ( from aadhya) now

????

Then good they are doubting before adopting unlike spoiling kids' lives like Anuj-Anupama and treating them to dump blame of their own actions.

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Chances is all she got in her 2nd marriage. Plus, I do not find their "chabbis" saal thingy rare. I find it unreal and silly tbh.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

Anuj ka heart today was beating like Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck. smiley37 No wonder. This happens when you are busy doing quack quack quack quack in Shah house round the clock and 365 days for no rhyme or reason. smiley39

Kya baat bola yaar ,, mazaa aa Gaya

Laughing Emoji 😂 - what it means and how to use it. LOL emoji

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 months ago
Nhikia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

????

Then good they are doubting before adopting unlike spoiling kids' lives like Anuj-Anupama and treating them to dump blame of their own actions.

The amount of hate aadhya is getting is insane I understand her situation honestly but I wanted them to be together also (atleast for some time) she could have taken adhya on an ice cream date or something and should have apologized properly

Nhikia thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Chances is all she got in her 2nd marriage. Plus, I do not find their "chabbis" saal thingy rare. I find it unreal and silly tbh.

Why is it unreal why can one not love someone for so long?? It's rare but it does happen it's the true meaning of true love and mind you true love doesn't consider age, wealth, looks, language etc it just happens sometimes you just click with someone

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

The amount of hate aadhya is getting is insane I understand her situation honestly but I wanted them to be together also (atleast for some time) she could have taken adhya on an ice cream date or something and should have apologized properly

Sorry, not sure I understand the sudden change of stance. However, love for one character does not imply hate for another character.

They (Anuj-Anupama) are two obsessed individuals. One obsessed about Shahs and one obsessed about Anuj. Their reunion would only have rewound the past events. Nothing else.

Adhya just became an excuse. Her words, her pain, no more matters to them, honestly.This is proven by the convenient changing reasons by Anupama according to people and situations.

Them not getting together is a consequence of their own doing and not wanting to untangle the past.

Expecting An act such as Abandonment being resolved over an ice cream date with a 13 year old, is, at best pitiful.