Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 months ago

zimbabwe played well still there fielding has put us in a wining sutuation not happy with the bowling though

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

we won smiley41smiley40

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Congrats Indsmiley32

IND FlagIND

182/4

ZIM FlagZIM

(20 ov, T:183) 159/6

India won by 23 runs

Rosyme thumbnail

India

The main presenter for this series is Shaheer Sheikh s brother in law.

Raunak Kapoor.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

An impressive show from the Men in Blue as they keep up the momentum in the series. A breezy knock from Jaiswal, a fifty from Gill and a 28-ball 49 from Gaikwad enabled India to post an above par score on a slightly two-paced surface. Zimbabwe lost three wickets within the powerplay and that pushed them further on the back foot. Raza tried to counter-attack but Sundar outsmarted him with a smart piece of bowling. The hosts lost half their side within 7 overs and the writing was on the wall for them. Myers and Madande tried their best as they stitched a 77-run stand but it didn't come at the pace they would have liked. The consolation for the hosts was Myers' scoring a fighting fifty. The flourish came at the fag end but it was too late for the hosts by then. Sundar and Khaleel were the pick of the bowlers for India as they bowled in brilliant channels.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Avesh Khan: Happy with my performance, I always try to have an impact for the team. I have no preference on where to ball, I am ready to bowl at any phase. Shubman is a bowler’s captain, gives us the freedom to set our fields and backs our plans. He is responsible for probably getting me 1-2 wickets today. (On Bishnoi) He is a good fielder, always takes catches like these, you would have seen it in the IPL as well. He always wants to take such extraordinary catches.

Rosyme thumbnail

India

POTM - Washington Sundar smiley40

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

POTM Washington Sundar smiley41smiley40

Well deserved smiley10

Arpita00001 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 6

India