Frequent Posters

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 months ago

182 ok 50 50 chances i guess lets see what there batsman do

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

At one stage, they threatened to put a 200+ score as the target, but, Zim's bowling improved after 10 overs, which curtailed the Indian team's ability to put a big score on the board.

Ind --182/3

Target--183

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Ind seem to always struggle in middle stages

Indian innings

Overs 1-3: 41/0 (RR: 13.67)

Overs 4-12: 48/2 (RR: 5.33)

Overs 13-20: 93/2 (RR: 11.62)

Prizi thumbnail

India

Indian innings

Overs 1-3: 41/0 (RR: 13.67)

Overs 4-12: 48/2 (RR: 5.33)

Overs 13-20: 93/2 (RR: 11.62)

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh

QUOTE=Viswasruti]

50 runs. It seems another 200+ score?

Na na

Pandya & Rahul not here but Rinku & Dube should bats at 3 & 4 on sat /Sun.

Gaikwad changed his image from ODI player to T20i player : 28 ball 49 out.

Zim need 183 for 2/1

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Yashasvi Jaiswal: It was really nice, I was really enjoying it. The wicket is quite double-paced and I think we managed well. We have played well, we had good partnership, it’s a really nice total on this surface. We all are champions and it’s always pleasure whenever I go back to the ground. It was incedible in Mumbai and the celebrations were incredible.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

India finish pretty strong to end with an above par total of 182. They got off to a fiery start as Jaiswal and Gill scored 14 apiece off the first two overs. India were 41/0 after 3 overs, before Zimbabwe pulled things back through Muzarabani and Ngarava. Post the powerplay, Raza got the wicket of Jaiswal, and Abhishek Sharma couldn't repeat his heroics from last game as he fell cheaply. Zimbabwe kept things tight in the middle overs, but one over from Madhevere titled the balance. Gill and new man Ruturaj got a six apiece in that over, as India tried to get a move on. Gill top scored with 66 while Ruturaj was dismissed for 49, as Muzarabani got the hosts back into the contest with two wickets. India got a late push from Samson to finish strong, but this target could have been a lot smaller had Zimbabwe not been so sloppy in the field

Prizi thumbnail

India

Yashasvi Jaiswal: It was really nice, I was really enjoying it. The wicket is quite double-paced and I think we managed well. We have played well, we had good partnerships, it’s a really nice total on this surface. We all are champions and it’s always pleasure whenever I go back to the ground. It was incredible in Mumbai and the celebrations were incredible.

Edited by Prizi - 2 months ago
Prizi thumbnail

India

India finish pretty strong to end with an above par total of 182. They got off to a fiery start as Jaiswal and Gill scored 14 apiece off the first two overs. India were 41/0 after 3 overs, before Zimbabwe pulled things back through Muzarabani and Ngarava. Post the powerplay, Raza got the wicket of Jaiswal, and Abhishek Sharma couldn't repeat his heroics from last game as he fell cheaply. Zimbabwe kept things tight in the middle overs, but one over from Madhevere titled the balance. Gill and new man Ruturaj got a six apiece in that over, as India tried to get a move on. Gill top scored with 66 while Ruturaj was dismissed for 49, as Muzarabani got the hosts back into the contest with two wickets. India got a late push from Samson to finish strong, but this target could have been a lot smaller had Zimbabwe not been so sloppy in the field. Back shortly for the chase...

SoniRita thumbnail

India

India go past 180 and they will be happy with the score. India made four changes to their side, with the three world champions slotting right back in. That meant some changes to the batting line up. Shubman Gill opened with Yashasvi Jaiswal, while Abhishek Sharma and Ruturaj Gaikwad all moved one slot down. India started briskly but lost Jaiswal and Abhishek in quick succession. But Gill and Gaikwad added 72 off 44 balls for the third wicket. Gill found form with a 49-ball 66 while Gaikwad scored 49 off 28 balls. Zimbabwe again dropped multiple catches and were a touch off on the field. Can they chase this down?