Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

What is this with crap surrogacy track ! for gods sake show a proper reconciliation and resolution of existing issues !

Pyar tho Abhi Abhi sharu nahi hua aur baby/surrogacy ki baat karaye hai!!!

And seriously rinse and repeat .. y can’t they show a couple going through pregnancy complications together and overcoming them : resolving them instead of surrogacy and that too using the damm third angle who will turn out to me the “sister” SO DISGUSTING!!!!

so many wonderful tracks to show that can also send social message - ITV is aoooo damm regressive .

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Only the leads of S1 went through pregnancy complications together. It was nice how the makers showed a husband and in laws supporting the FL during pregnancy. This whole separation nonsense started in S2 and sadly it will probably happen again with the current leads since the lazy writers are just sadist. If only they could copy S1 kitna accha hota.

AadatSeMajboor thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Lol…they are going to use this accident to make Ruhi forgive Ak, as now she will learn that accidents happen accidentally. They will use this to further whitewash their acchi, sacchi bhabhiji. And the the vampires, with approval from 🐀, start searching for Ak. After all, ID reveal has to happen, and they will make Ruhi positive for that, as right now they have shown her against finding Ak.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

That was one my favorite non verbal scene with those two in the episode

The other was when they on the porch, no talking just serene

both in white looking beautiful smiley42

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

My Armaanza, had that dhongi buddha touch his beautiful

face with thappad smiley7

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Armaan and Abhira signed divorce papers, right?? Ye annulment Kaha se aya??

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Manish be like Image
Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I wish Ar gets a chance to slap that good for nothing fellow once the identity is revealed and it is known to him that Ak had called him on that fateful day and he declined to talk to her and thats why Ab had to come with him. Or maybe Ar will not care as whatever happened he is happy now.
sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yaar ye kon log hai jo pregnancy ki rumour faila rahe hai ? Who are these people ? Are they even watching the show ?

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I wish Ar gets a chance to slap that good for nothing fellow once the identity is revealed and it is known to him that Ak had called him on that fateful day and he declined to talk to her and thats why Ab had to come with him. Or maybe Ar will not care as whatever happened he is happy now.

Ar parnanu ko kaise thappad marega.

Oldies never get slapped.

At best he can have a stroke or heart attack.