Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

I really wonder what people here know about Vicky's work in movies...

Okay, if one is more someone who focusses on certain looks, it is understandable that there wouldn't be much interest.

But if one is - genuinely - interested in the actor, then he did a lot of interesting and also entertaining movies (as a lead and as supporting cast).

Who here does know/has watched those of his movies who hadn't been much talked about because of not minting money at the box-office? I think of Masaan (which got two awards in Cannes), of Zubaan (which had been the first Hindi mainstream movie opening the biggest Asia film festival in 20 years, the Busan IFF, produced by the Guneet Monga who now had produced Kill), of the Anurag Kashyap crime thriller Raman Raghav 2.0 about a real life Indian serial killer (had been on several film festivals and got good reviews when releasing in India), and Tiwari's quite entertaining Netflix-movie Love per Square Foot (the first Indian movie directly releasing on Netflix and also screened in China at the Beijing IFF).

I think, the Dharma-Meghna Gulzar-AliaBhatt movie Raazi had been the first commercial movie that made Vicky known to a wider audience. Karan casted him in his Lust Stories part after that...and then in the not so good Bhoot movie, in the Netflix Govinda...and now...we will see...

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Has the meaning of tacky changed or something? Bad Newz is a big-budget comedy, and it's as high-profile as it gets. It tackles an important topic based on a true story. It's great that Bollywood finally has a director who can handle such subjects in a funny way to spread awareness. First, we had Good Newz, and now this.

Banned

[Post Removed]