Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 5 days ago

The trailer was good. RKR in same Stree comic form (no problem with that) and Mallika is back! She's always fun to watch in comedies.

This does have the family vibes wali comedy...finally.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Mallika sherawat stole the show.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Did I catch a glimpse of Shehnaaz Gill doing an item song in there? Itne bure din age hai filmmakers ke? First time I am seeing Tripti attempting comedy. She aced it. Rajkumar Rao seems to have stole the show. He seems to have a lot more comic scenes written for him. Did Malika do something to her face? It looks so frozen?

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

I wish the trailer was better cut... The stuff with police and then the last scene. There were a few scenes that made me lose interest (RKR in that raid scene, Mallika-Vijay scenes, the affair doubt etc) it should just have been establishing the characters, them shooting the video and then the blackmail call.

But I love the vibe the trailer has, Tripti's looks are just šŸ˜ RKR in comedy roles is always so much fun, reminded me of Guns and Gulaab

She looked beautiful dressed up as a bride. Whoever did her makeup there is a genius!

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

omgggg vijay raaz...this gonna be a blast!!smiley40

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Lame.

Who keeps giving this Rajkumar Rao films? He is such an eyesore ngl.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

The trailer was good. RKR in same Stree comic form (no problem with that) and Mallika is back! She's always fun to watch in comedies.

This does have the family vibes wali comedy...finally.

When the kids ask what type of video it was? Who is going to explain to them, it was the same type of video Kim Kardashian rose to fame for? And to her credit created a multi-billion dollar family business with.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Works for me. Finally after Stree, we have another movie to look forward to, things have been looking quite dull lately, glad to finally see a good teaser and trailer!

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

Lame.

Who keeps giving this Rajkumar Rao films? He is such an eyesore ngl.

uff..pehle tou phir bardasht ho jata tha..but post surgery..bara hi mushkil hai..truly an eyesore..

Maroonporsche thumbnail

https://x.com/Bollyhungama/status/1834187744953643091

BollyHungama

@Bollyhungama

Ā·

5h

Nothing has changed post for #RajkummarRao as he would like to continue focusing on acting rather than box office numbers