Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: naaznin

Overdose of anything becomes boring n same happened with anant radhika's marriage. Their non stop functions n show off dresses n jewellery looks boring n cheap now.

We understand that Bollywood n media go hand in hand. Their business is to be in public eyes n get talked about. But Ambanis obsession with Bollywood n media is weird. Ambani daughter n bahus wear designer dress n do photo shoot n put on papz pages like celebs. Then influencers talking about how expensive their jewellery n clothes r.

It looks like Ambanis want to live life of a celebrity n wants to tell public everything they do n get talked about.

Couldn't agree more smiley20

They have money but now they want fame which they are getting

Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Greatest example is Nita ambani , she is smiley11

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Newbird

All the class imbalance in India is due to corruption,Caste based reservation, Inefficient and greedy politicians,over population and many other factors led to Rich becoming Richer and poor becoming poorer.

If we have to blame Ambani for that class imbalance,we have to blame movie makers too who spend crores of money on a movie making which creates a product ie., a movie which is merely an entertainment and business,Can we ask them to spend that money on poor people?.People might say that movie making creates an employment for the people but again they are not providing money free to employees,they are paying for their hardwork,it's not like Movie makers are doing a charity.

The difference is, Movie makers don't have the backing of the government machinery to support them, where as there are umpteen examples of the government supporting these big businesses with their predatory and unlawful activities. A big budgeted movie flopping comes out of the producers pockets and there is no backup and support system.

PS: When I say government, I mean any govt in power, not just the current one. UPA has had its fair share of a$$kissing done by ambanis and others

Banned

[Post Removed]

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sharaban

Irritating, because massively destroying money in unimaginable amounts over their luxuries endlessly, while could have spend or invest this for those who don't even have basic human needs and such people are a majority in South Asia, and than we have class like Ambani,.and all this imbalance is quite sad.

Reminds me of shair from ghulam Ali’s ghazal

hai yaqeen zamane ko dekh kar ke yahan khuda koi aur hai

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Oh yes.And it’s not easy to ignore them.The instagram is filled with their pictures and videos.I have to watch it inspite of clicking on a numerous “not interested” options.The self obsession of Nita Ambani and Radhika is smiley11smiley7.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

I am not even following any updates

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Ain't a fan of show off. It is acceptable till certain extent but over doing it and constantly being in media for one damn wedding is definitely irritating to say the least. I do understand that it is a big deal to get that guy married to a nice looking girl. This is something which would have been hard to achieve without spending tons of money.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rocky.Bhai

Couldn't agree more smiley20

They have money but now they want fame which they are getting

Also agree with Naaznin's thoughts.

It's now the last wedding (most probably) that Mukesh and Nita can use to mingle with stars and celebrities in this lavish style making their extravaganzas famous...so they fully profit of this opportunity (at 67 and almost 60 these kind of public appearances may not be that numerous anymore). I can understand that but it makes this third marriage something that drags (in my feeling).

However, it doesn't "irritate" me...there are much, much worse things ultra rich people do. Mukesh and Nita invest a lot in entertainment, education and welfare and especially their love for Hindi Cinema, Gujarati traditions and Indian Culture makes me quite tolerant towards this enormous amount of money spent (a lot of this money goes to people who work for making these events the way they are...high profile some but most of them very much behind the scene and happy for the money they earn).

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Super tacky. Their show off is nauseating.