Anant Ambani & Taimur have one person in common 😱

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

I never knew Anant’s nanny was same as Taimur’s. She also attended Anant’s wedding. smiley9 https://www.instagram.com/p/C9iP1hoqRHk/?igsh=eHJ3NGx3ZzI4Yzc1&img_index=1

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Well at least there was one guest who has genuinely known him for a long time present at the wedding. Hopefully, they didn't have to pay her to attend.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

She might be DP’s baby’s future nanny too. Wasn’t she talking with her in one of the functions earlier?

A good nanny is like a second mother......I love how the Ambanis hold her with high regards....smiley20

I genuinely feel that the Ambani kids are very grounded.....aware of their position yet humble....

This reminds me of the movie Swades....where Mohan Bhargava returns back to his nanny..smiley27

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I genuinely feel that the Ambani kids are very grounded.....aware of their position yet humble....

100%

let people make whatever fun they want to make of Ambanis but their whole family is very grounded and specially kids.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Do people here know the Ambanis personally? Chalo I am glad they have some genuine friends that will always have their back!

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

They havent hired her for prithvi and other kids....she looks very loving and caring .

Its very sweet and humble gesture from Ambani's family warna aajkal kaun kis ko yaad rakhta hai wo bhi jab banda apne se lower BG ka ho

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I saw this article but couldn't make a guess about her that its the same nanny as Taimur's.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Farida jalaal character from k3g.