Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Congratulations Maddy!

MaddyRockzz thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shirsha.. ✌
minakrish thumbnail

Bollywood Brigade

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Finally, a huge thanks to our knowledgeable and experienced judges for taking the time to listen to each entry, providing meaningful and evaluative feedback in an ongoing and dynamic manner, focusing on each contestant's strengths but also highlighting the areas they would need to work on.

Many of you wrote to tell us how useful you found the feedback and helped you improve and work towards your goals not just in future rounds but also in your ongoing journey as a singer.

Thank you, Minionite (Shreya), minakrish (Mrina) and Quantum_Dot (Sima) for scoring the entries and taking the time to write out your feedback and also for your suggestions and advise to us, the organizers in the course of the contest.

Please accept these wonderful siggies (designed by the talented WildestDreams. Thank you, Parm!) as a token of our appreciation and gratitude.

Congratulations to all the winners.πŸŽ‰ πŸ₯³ (Jury and Popular)

Each and every one of you sang really well.🌟 It takes a lot of courage to participate in a competition so a big round of applause for all of you.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you for such lovely words of appreciation, Ri.πŸ€— I had a wonderful time listening to these amazing contestants and judging and scoring.❀️ Thank you so much Riya, Tiara and Koeli for the opportunity to judge this event.❀️ I had a great time doing so along with my lovely co-judges, Shreya and Sima.πŸ€—

@Parm, as always, your graphic skills are supreme. Thank you for the lovely siggy.πŸ˜πŸ’œ

Since I was judging, I couldn't vote but if I were to do so.. my votes would have gone to Bee222, MaddyRockzz and Charu21. So here's a special shoutout from me, to you!πŸ“’πŸ’™

@Charu21 - Unable to tag you for some reason, but you can pretend there is a tag for you too. :)

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations Maddy, charu and shirsha βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Unable to tag charu

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Thank you for organizing this beautiful contest. It was highlight for me for days. Really had so much fun and learnt so many things. Thank you for your hard work and creativity in making each round unique and fair.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

Image KaizenImage

This award goes to the contestant who showed the most improvement throughout the competition. Her dedication to growth and continuous effort was truly inspiring.

Congratulations Mahi-eBismil!

Please accept this token of appreciation from our side.

Thank you so much. It means a lot. I feel I have improved leaps and bounds with your constant guidance and encouragement.

Wow, it's over already? I enjoyed listening to talented people and voting for them.

Congratulations to all the participants and the winners.

Nathu, Mahi and Charu, well done people smiley31smiley27

Originally posted by: Mahi-eBismil

Congratulations Maddy, charu and shirsha βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Unable to tag charu

Thank you Samreen!

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Alfaaz Addicts

Congrats Maddy, I thoroughly enjoyed listening to you in all the rounds, I don't know much about singing, but it's obvious that you have great control, you can go up and down.. effortlessly, you were a pleasure to listen to.. and your song choices were enjoyable.

Shrisha.. see now you know why you are my go to ...to sing songs that are stuck in my head. I enjoyed your song choices and your pretty cool attitude..

Mahi, there was one song in your melody, I think it was a song picturised with kareena, forgive me if I am wrong - bollywood is not my forte, however when you sung it, you were so upbeat and it's really enjoyable.. I forgot that their was no background music and I really enjoyed it. However in hindsight ...the fact that I have forgotten the song name.. and the fact that no music playing... all of this might not be a compliment after all. πŸ˜’πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

Madhuri .. you are so sweet.

Minionboss fancy you being the judge.. you scored really well... I thought kholie was really spot on.. but it turned out it was you and .. your minions

I waffled on to annoy minion. Hope no one was offended.

Do invite me to the next singing contest

Edited by D3viL - 3 months ago
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Congratulations to the winner - Maddy, Shirsha and all other participants. How I wish Bee had sent her entry for R 4 & 5. Bee, you have such a beautiful voice. ❀️

Thank you so much to all those who had voted for me in any of the rounds. Special thanks to my those friends (*cough* Shwetha, Slowly & Minion *cough*) who voted for me in all the rounds, I do hope you voted after actually listening to my entry and hopefully you genuinely liked it too. πŸ˜…

Thanks guys for your precious votes/ kind and encouraging words. Some of my close friends know that this contest actually helped me distract my mind from something.

My plan was to take a small break as soon as this thing was over so I had logged out yesterday evening but I just came back as I felt it was rude of me to log out without even a thank you note to you guys! Thank you so much for your support. It meant a lot. πŸ€—

Madhuri, you were such a good mentor. Your note on that last feedback is truly precious, it made me so happy. Thanks so much. ❀️ (Edit - Tiara, I just realised the "personal note" was your feedback, awwiee.. thank you so much!)

Thanks to all the organizers.. managing this is not an easy job. The rounds were pretty interesting too. Kudos. Thanks for the siggy too.

Logging out again so apologies in advance if I can't reply/react to your posts, if any.

Have tagged 25 people, I may quote this post and tag the remaining. πŸ˜… Tagging the organisers and those who had voted for me.

Thank you, dil se. ❀️

Edited by Charu21 - 3 months ago