MochaQueen thumbnail

Bollywood Brigade

Posted: 17 days ago

Please take partsmiley9

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Peeps, here it is! The event y'all have been waiting for!

Chalo chalo, jaldi sign up karo!

And please tag your friends as well!

Hello, agar singing me interest hai aur apni madhur awaaz sabko sunani hai to please sign up kro.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Pop ke Parwane

Posted: 16 days ago

Janejaaa, dhundtaa phir raha!

Chalo ab sign up karo 😌

minakrish thumbnail

Bollywood Brigade

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

Janejaaa, dhundtaa phir raha!

Chalo ab sign up karo 😌

Jaanam dekh lo Mit gayi dooriyaan Main yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan..smiley31

Meri awaaz kuch khaas nahi hai and right now, since I'm down with a cold, it's worse!smiley37

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Pop ke Parwane

Originally posted by: minakrish

Jaanam dekh lo Mit gayi dooriyaan Main yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan..smiley31

Meri awaaz kuch khaas nahi hai and right now, since I'm down with a cold, it's worse!smiley37

Oh no, get well soon, Mrina ❤️

Agar tumhe cold nahi hua hota toh sign up karne ke liye encourage karti.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Charu21

I am a little scared as we have got so many talented singers here but chalo.. just for fun and some new experience, I would love to participate this time. 

Sign me up please! smiley14

Wow charu your participating!  

Ah you will totally rock it, can't wait to hear you song all different typa song ☺️

As for me Thora technical lagraha hai 😅 I'll see how I'll figure it out, but I really wanna participate 

Edited by Mahi-eBismil - 16 days ago
Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I'll definitely try if you say so 

I hope it will cheer you up smiley31

dusk2dawn thumbnail

So glad to see VOIF back with season 2.. I was waiting for it since long. Great initiative Koeli and team..

Thank you for tagging me Lizzie and Madhuri..smiley31

It refreshed my memories from the first season.. The little story behind it is I was a participant at 24/26 weeks pregnant then smiley36

Whenever I used to sit to record songs my little bean used to do somersaults inside smiley37n then I had to record again and again multiple timessmiley36 I thoroughly enjoyed being a participant.. eliminated before last round n the next day found out that irritation in my throat was actually turned out to be covid smiley44 saara maza kirkira and I cried for the whole week worried sick about the baby. seriously the first season forever etched in my memory.

Now the little bean has transformed into a 16 month old tornado smiley36n I don’t know if he will let me record anything that is why I am in two minds. But I still have 10 days so will give it a shot. Can’t promise anything yet but can be like first season I will sign up at last minute smiley36

Edited by dusk2dawn - 16 days ago
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Dance Divas

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

So glad to see VOIF back with season 2.. I was waiting for it since long. Great initiative Koeli and team..

Thank you for tagging me Lizzie and Madhuri..smiley31

It refreshed my memories from the first season.. The little story behind it is I was a participant at 24/26 weeks pregnant then smiley36

Whenever I used to sit to record songs my little bean used to do somersaults inside smiley37n then I had to record again and again multiple timessmiley36 I thoroughly enjoyed being a participant.. eliminated before last round n the next day found out that irritation in my throat was actually turned out to be covid smiley44 saara maza kirkira and I cried for the whole week worried sick about the baby. seriously the first season forever etched in my memory.

Now the little bean has transformed into a 16 month old tornado smiley36n I don’t know if he will let me record anything that is why I am in two minds. But I still have 10 days so will give it a shot. Can’t promise anything yet but can be like first season I will sign up at last minute smiley36

achaaa sis. You sing. Well. I  wait to listen :). 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

achaaa sis. You sing. Well. I  wait to listen :). 

Now your bhanja sings n I listen n try to decipher his oo aa goo gaa na na ma ma smiley37