Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Iam not a regular Viewer of Anupuma; I watch it on and off; so far, in my opinion, I still don't understand how people can compare him to SRK/ Irfan Khan; this is the peak of Clownery 🙄🙄. Using Bollywood songs in the background for their Cringe romance and cheap emotions doesn't mean he will become SRK/ IRFAN Khan. In my opinion, nobody leaves the show when you are getting SP. Money and fame also get immensely; if he has to quit, he is supposed to stop the long back end of Maya's track. Later, the story is irrelevant and cheap, cringe, using a small orphan girl for their stupid cheap love story 🙄🙄. I can't believe TRP aunties like it and encouraging it. I do not have any grudge against GK; for me, he is okay for TV. Now, with these cheap tracks in this serial, iam done with him.

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 2 months ago
Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I think GK should continue with it.

Some of the new shows are wrapping up within 6 months and Gen Leaps are happening within 2-3 years too. Anupamaa has completed almost 4 years and might take the Gen Leap route soon.

ITV has, in general, has fallen in the gutter and toxic MLs are more than less.

Believe it or not, there is someone I find even more pathetic than Anuj which makes it in the top 5 serial list that is on a FL's name. (That's all I will say).