Trollbaaz

Posted: 2 months ago

No! I don't want Gaurav Khanna to leave this show, then to whom we will troll🤔🤫

Edited by kamaal_ho_gaya - 2 months ago
kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Yes! He should leave this show, I was watching this Anupamaa show only after introduced entry of him.

Because I was liked hin &tv Tere Bin show so much.

Before that I was liked him in colors TV 2008 Jeevan Sathi Neel Fernandes character. Too hot and Handsome he was/is/will.

bsnk040187 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

GK had entered the show as "Anuj Kapadia", who was US educated, a rich NRI business man on 02 September 2021 (Episode No. 357). By that time the show had successfully completed 1 year. Prior to this, GK had played Senior Inspector "Kavin" in the Shivaji Sattam starrer CID. I loved GK as "Senior Inspector Kavin" in CID but not as "Anuj Kapadia". GK should better leave the show. He is such a good actor. He will get many more better shows. But I think that GK should quit the show immediately.

Not just GK, even Jasweer Kaur who played Anupama's best friend "Devika Mehta" is from Shivaji Sattam starrer CID. Jasweer Kaur had played "Inspector Kajal" in CID.

GK had the following shows in his career so far.

https://www.indiaforums.com/person/gaurav-khanna_2426/shows/

Edited by bsnk040187 - 2 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

No. I don’t think he should quit. It’s a number 1 show jaisa bhi ho. And honestly TV world mei no one cares what the character is. Woh sirf audience ka rona hai. “Character is ruined” wala bs. In the industry, performance and ability to hold the audience matters.

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

No. I don’t think he should quit. It’s a number 1 show jaisa bhi ho. And honestly TV world mei no one cares what the character is. Woh sirf audience ka rona hai. “Character is ruined” wala bs. In the industry, performance and ability to hold the audience matters.

If SRK, Irfan khan etc had followed this logic imagine where they would be today. They were very popular on TV. In the words of the great Rancho - What no 1 sir, what no 1?

There are actors who leave behind legacies and actors who just try to do safe and comfortable stuff all their lives. It's on GK what he wants to be remembered as.

Edited by Harish111 - 2 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harish111

If SRK, Irfan khan etc had followed this logic imagine where they would be today. They were very popular on TV. In the words of the great Rancho - What no 1 sir, what no 1?

There are actors who leave behind legacies and actors who just try to do safe and comfortable stuff all their lives. It's on GK what he wants to be remembered as.

For one SRK, there are thousands of strugglers. And there is nothing wrong in trying to do safe and be in a comfort zone if it is paying.

It is not easy to get another role so easily. Producers don’t line up easily. They have a lot of options.

Forget about good. Here, GK has been given priority, screenspace and focus. If he wants to leave for some other reason, that is his call but leaving a role because the audience thinks the character is bs would be a risky step.

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

For one SRK, there are thousands of strugglers. And there is nothing wrong in trying to do safe and be in a comfort zone if it is paying.

It is not easy to get another role so easily. Producers don’t line up easily. They have a lot of options.

Forget about good. Here, GK has been given priority, screenspace and focus. If he wants to leave for some other reason, that is his call but leaving a role because the audience thinks the character is bs would be a risky step.

It's nothing about the audience but what you want as an actor. Many actors failed but they had the guts to try and fail than being cowards. There is nothing wrong with being in comfort zone but you leave zero legacy behind and you are same as the failed strugglers.

1) Should a good actor be satisfied with roles which are not challenging and it's the same expressions and emotions every day for year? How does an actor grow or improve? Good actors constantly challenge themselves and their craft. Being in anupama is the equivalent of a state champion who has no ambition to reach the nationals despite having talent to do so.

2) it's a regressive show which harms society. We still remember shows like Rajni or flop show etc for the positive impact they had in society despite having very few episodes. Gaurav is directly responsible for spreading negative messages about adoption and cheating in society. Is money so important for these actors?

Am sure many will sacrifice their morals for screen space (after all casting couches and briberies are things in ITV) but I have lost a lot of respect for GK which I had a year ago.

Edited by Harish111 - 2 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Arre but it is his call naa whether he wants to leave a “legacy” or not. This role has anyway turned out to be defining for him. He wants to stay or leave is his choice and he shouldn’t listen to audience when it comes to career choices is what I mean.

You don’t respect him anymore is perfectly fine. It is your call. It’s a regressive show yes but that’s not only his responsibility. All the actors in the show are just characters. The story, track and dialogues and everything is decided as per PH and the channel. Yeh nahi toh koi aur kar lega. And about spreading message to the society, I can write 1000 words on it which many would not want to hear. smiley36

Btw I don’t watch any show with the perspective of an audience or story. That’s not a part of my job.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

They became THE SRK & IRFAN KHAN b/c they had pure raw talent,GK in my very honest opinion is a bad actor,I personally feel he is unable to act the simplest of emotions properly & his romantic scenes turn out to be utterly cringey,he should simply just stick to Anupamaa,it's giving him popularity, money,fame everything & as I said his acting chops are not that great to get him into Bollywood or even ott.(my personal opinion.please no bashing GK fans)