ZIM v IND 2024 Schedule | India tour of Zimbabwe Fixtures .

Information

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 months ago

India Vs Zimbabwe T20 Schedule

The following is the schedule for Zimbabwe Vs. India.

• First T20I: July 6, 2024
  • Second T20I: July 7, 2024
  • Third T20I: July 10, 2024
  • Fourth T20I: July 13, 2024
  • Fifth T20I: July 14, 2024

A five-match ZIM vs. IND T20I Series between Zimbabwe and India will be hosted; the whole schedule is below:

• Saturday: IND vs ZIM 1st T20I at Harare Sports Club; start time: 4:30 PM IST onwards
  • Sunday: IND vs ZIM 2nd T20I at Harare Sports Club; start time: 4:30 PM IST onwards
  • Wednesday: IND vs ZIM 3rd T20I at Harare Sports Club; start time: 9:30 PM IST onwards
  • Saturday: IND vs ZIM 4th T20I at Harare Sports Club; start time: 4:30 PM IST onwards
  • Sunday: IND vs ZIM 5th T20I at Harare Sports Club; start time: 4:30 PM IST onwards

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

The youthful Indian team will be led by Shubman Gill. After being left out of the 15-man roster, he was unable to participate in the T20 World Cup; yet, he now has an opportunity to demonstrate his leadership abilities on a global scale.

• India Squad: Hubman Gill (Captain), Avesh Khan, Khaleel Ahmed, Mukesh Kumar, Tushar Deshpande, Shivam Dube, Riyan Parag, Washington Sundar, Abhishek Sharma, Rinku Singh, Sanju Samson (WK), Dhruv Jurel (WK), Yashasvi Jaiswal, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Abhishek Sharma, Rinku Singh, and Washington Sundar.
  • Zimbabwe Squad: Faraz Akram, Brian Bennett, Johnathan Campbell, Tendai Chatara, Luke Jongwe, Innocent Kaia, Clive Madande, Wessly Madhevere, Tadiwanashe Marumani, Wellington Masakadza, Brandon Mavuta, Blessing Muzarabani, Dion Myers, Antum Naqvi, Richard Ngarava, and Milton Shumba are the players that captained Sikandar Raza.
Viswasruti thumbnail

India

India vs Zimbabwe Live Match Timings (IST), Live streaming

On July 6, 2024, India will embark on a trip to Zimbabwe. Four o’clock in the afternoon, Indian Standard Time (IST), will see the live toss between ZIM and IND. At 4:30 PM IST, the live match between Zimbabwe and India will start.

Sony TEN 5 will air the match live with English commentary and Sony TEN 3 will air the match live with Hindi commentary, both provided by Sony Sports Network. The SonyLiv app and website will provide live coverage of the series between Zimbabwe and India in India.