MyThoughts thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

With continuous mourning face of Jhanak, I do not watch Jhanak daily. I got attached to this serial just for the character of Ani, who was righteous, but at the same time, was world smart. Also, for Krushal's acting skills. I feel writers are wasting his talent with the current track.

There are two types of lovers. One who fight to have their love in their life and others who let go their love for sake of the love's larger good. In both cases they are happy even while fighting world and struggling with their emotions. Jhanak fits no category. She claims that she wishes Ani-Arshi's happiness through marriage. But, that is not reflected through her face. She is so unhappy with marriage happening that all can read her face. Hence, she sounds like a liar. In truth, she wants her husband which means she does not want this marriage to happen. She is both angry, upset that Ani is happy, that Ani is not fighting on her behalf. Yes, J is not going to do any evil act, but will she be truly unhappy if marriage is cancelled or she is going to be unhappy because she is going to get blamed? The greatness of J would have been in genuinly letting Ani go, which she did not, failing her as the lead. She is almost gaslighting Ani with her unhappy, accussing, envious face. A worst lead ever!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: MyThoughts

With continuous mourning face of Jhanak, I do not watch Jhanak daily. I got attached to this serial just for the character of Ani, who was righteous, but at the same time, was world smart. Also, for Krushal's acting skills. I feel writers are wasting his talent with the current track.

There are two types of lovers. One who fight to have their love in their life and others who let go their love for sake of the love's larger good. In both cases they are happy even while fighting world and struggling with their emotions. Jhanak fits no category. She claims that she wishes Ani-Arshi's happiness through marriage. But, that is not reflected through her face. She is so unhappy with marriage happening that all can read her face. Hence, she sounds like a liar. In truth, she wants her husband which means she does not want this marriage to happen. She is both angry, upset that Ani is happy, that Ani is not fighting on her behalf. Yes, J is not going to do any evil act, but will she be truly unhappy if marriage is cancelled or she is going to be unhappy because she is going to get blamed? The greatness of J would have been in genuinly letting Ani go, which she did not, failing her as the lead. She is almost gaslighting Ani with her unhappy, accussing, envious face. A worst lead ever!

Partially i agree with you. I liked this show because of the male lead, he was very different from the other ITV MLS. But as soon as they reached 100+ episodes makers started butchering his character. Now toh damage is done.

I don't like the fact that both the leads are not passionate about their love for each other. I miss the intensity, emotions, feelings and connection from them. I have been skipping the episodes since he brought jhanak to BH from Kashmir.

Because the intensity & emotions he has shown during that hotel night episode are missing immediately when he reached Kolkata.

He doesn't have that madness to fight for his love, just like how he adresess himself "Ghulam" , i feel he is GHULAM.

Most of the time his scenes doesn't have consistency.

He is heartbroken in one moment and then all of sudden he is all smiles.

Coming to female lead neither she's strong nor she's career oriented. She degrade herself as maid. She is ready to be maid but not strong to stand for herselves.

I have never seen her fighting for her dignity. Very very weak girl compared to FLs of ITV.

I am not happy with this, seriously both of them lack that intensity.