Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I don’t think this was ever meant to be her song, this isn’t like the bang bang title song - this is Vicky’s show and he ate it smiley42

I don't know, because Aujla literally sings about the girl's beauty.. so it's sort of dedicated to her yet she doesn't shine at all.

Edited by DheeJattanDi - 3 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

They both should be commended for invigorating the screen, but Tripti should've had more screen time. smiley27

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

tripti.jpeg

She packs a power punch! smiley27

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

I don't know, because Aujla literally sings about the girl's beauty.. so it's sort of dedicated to her yet she doesn't shine at all.

Yes but this is Vicky’s song. Lots of male dance numbers talk about female beauty. I think it’s actually refreshing for the female to take a backseat in a dance song for once.
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 3 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Yes but this is Vicky’s song. Lots of male dance numbers talk about female beauty. I think it’s actually refreshing for the female to take a backseat in a dance song for once.

Most most refreshing that Tripti was in the video or it would have amounted to sh*t. smiley4

rckRadhe thumbnail

Agree in general that he is good in his music videos. smiley32

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

The song is catchy & addictive

The definition of indian tall dark & handsome is Vicky Kaushal. Vicky looks so hot and he is a dark horse i didn't know he dances like a dream the footwork is amazing by Vicky and he is just enjoying the song & dance with flow. They are actors whose dance i enjoy watching because they just dance and enjoy the song and not trying to prove they are some good dancers and the actor is Kartik Aryan and now Vicky Kaushal joins the list. These 2 actors when they dance,they just enjoy the song & dance with the flow. They do not try to show off they just dance effortlessly and enjoy that makes them amazing dancers of course Hrithik & Shahid the best of the best

Excellent choreography

The song is dedicated to Tripti's beauty and how perfect the lyrics are for her. Though she did not had much to do as far as dance is concern but she looks gorgeous and the song just dedicated to her & her beauty

Edited by Mages - 3 months ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Lastly to add Vicky-Tripti looks hot together,they are fire together🔥🔥🔥

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Very nice Vickey--Good luck to Vicky and Triptismiley20

This song is more of Vicky then Tripti---

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Tripti can act 20 million times better than her!

Not acting wise but screen presence wise she is exactly like tara

Gorgeous but put anyone half decent next to her and that person will take away all the attention.